Build week 36 hurry up

Benash20

Reaction score
anybody know the current lead times on the S3 I ordered mine in April and I have been given a build week of 36 is this about right?

I ordered mine on 9th May, and have a Wk 28 build.

I will be on the phone to Manchester Audi in the morning that's slightly concerning thanks guys.

As an addition, I was originally given a build week of 33. It has gradually come forward by 5 weeks to where it is now. I have made several changes to the spec during that time, including. Change of colour. Ask your dealer for the order number so you can track it online.

I tried to track my order online today but the system wouldn't work so I gave Audi customer service a call and they informed me of a build week of 36 but I agreed with the dealership 1st of September collection so I defintley need to get on to them can't wait any longer.

Reactions: Blackwhite
The build times may vary depending on the body style you've ordered, I think I read that HB & SB are built in one country & saloons in another. I ordered a saloon last week & have a build week of 35.

I ordered 4 April and original BW28 came back to BW27 a few days ago.

BW36 sounds like 'beer talk' to me...........I'd definitely check that out with the dealer ;)

HB and SB are built in Germany. Saloons are built in Hungary.

Reactions: K4RL and Simon L
Just for reference, I was BW36 last year and collected 23/9.

Problem solved I have been told that the company that manufactures the door handles has had a fire and has put the build week back 6 week.

I was told the same thing Benash, they are supposedly trying to clear the back log now. Still a pain waiting though...

I'm gutted About this hopefully will come forward a little so I can be in the car for September.

This is odd, my build date hasn't moved. I've order an HB, your's wouldn't happen to be a saloon?

Just as a heads up people my build week is 24 (S3 SB), so build starts this Monday 8th June - will keep you posted on time from build to delivery !

Very excited now ! see spec in signature :tonguewink:

Yesss build week 30 now it has come forward the countdown is now on.