Old member, possible new car

audiv8quattro

Reaction score
hi everyone, I was on here a few years back when I owned my old Audi, I have since had 3 imprezas plus many other vehicles, I'm currently looking at getting another Audi, this time a s4 b6, it's a 2004 model, dolphin grey with 130k miles on the clock, service history seems really good, I'm actually looking at swapping it for my current Impreza, the only issue is it needs a new wheel speed sensor. Just wondering if this is a exspensive job at all. I don't mind spending money on the car but I don't want to be spending a fortune on it to be honest, im hoping to buy it, fix the sensor and the straight to the mappers for a full mill tek and remap. Thanks in advance for any help.
Dan

Reactions: DieselJake and Sandra
If its just the wheel speed sensor then it shouldn't be too much of a big job to do. The sensors do get lodged in there though with all the brake dust and crap from the roads so it may need to be drilled out.

I too am about to be back in a Audi but will have an extra litre and 2 extra cylinders :racer:

If its just the wheel speed sensor then it shouldn't be too much of a big job to do. The sensors do get lodged in there though with all the brake dust and **** from the roads so it may need to be drilled out.

I too am about to be back in a Audi but will have an extra litre and 2 extra cylinders :racer:
Ok mate nice one, I was looking at a s6 but couldnt justify the extra costs really, but then again 5.2 v10 does sound very very appealing

Yeah they are a bit thirsty but not far off the S4 because the auto has longer gear ratios time will tell on that one though lol. Going to get a warranty through Audi I think which will be expensive but cheaper than buying a new engine if that goes pop

Hi Dan, welcome back. Enjoy. :) x

Reactions: audiv8quattro
Cheers Sandra, see your still here, there's quite a few names popping up that I recognise, I see Aragorns still here, not to sure if Scott's still got his burgandy b5 avant??

Reactions: Sandra
No Audrey has gone. I think it's an a8 in aloya siver he has now. Yes I still here. Aragon, quattrojames, broken yuan, jojo, voirhees still all here. Few new moderators since your last visit. We all still nice people though. It's really good to see you back. :) x

Last edited: