Rns-e sub will not work any ideas?

Davelh

Reaction score
Hi, just gone to start fitting an aftermarket amp and sub, taken all the trim out and found the standard sub just put on the radio see if it works and there is no sound I have had the car since January and never notice if it worked or not anyone got any idea why it does not work?

Any help i really appreciate

Turn the bass right up on your radio then see if it works, that way you are putting the maximum output to the sub, if it doesn't work I would check your wiring to the amp, see if you have power etc, a drawing for this may be helpful if you can find one on the Internet

Bass turned up nothing I am sure there is power to the amp because the rear speakers work of them but the sound is not that good so I think the amp as lose its power and is about knacked

Tbh mate if you are putting a aftermarket sub and amp in I wouldn't worry about it too much, just enjoy your new bass!

It was because I was going to take the power of the amp inside to power my other amp but I got it sorted the wiring now just finding it hard to get the power cable from the front to the back ahah cheers for the help buddy

Take your glove box out, there's a grommet behind there, it's behind your scuttle panel on the outside of the car