S4 emblem on seats?

My 2011 B8 has no logos on standard seats :

The one thing that bothers me with the std seats, is that they don't have the S4 on them like the super sports seats.
Anyone got stickers or embroided or embossed on them?

I was contemplating something like that,but am undecided as yet

@razza1 - My front seats -

Looks like its on the B8.5 S4's and not the B8 S4's

Reactions: s3_trev
Love it @Bristle Hound .. nice to see pics of all parts of the car, as usually it's just a couple of exterior shots ...

Also keeps my excitement levels up, as I can now look forward to electric seats and the S4 emblem, neither of which I was aware of up until now. The 1st September seems so far away, although according to the tracker my build date is now the 10th August (rather than the 17th) so is a week earlier :yum:

Love it @Bristle Hound .. nice to see pics of all parts of the car, as usually it's just a couple of exterior shots ...

Also keeps my excitement levels up, as I can now look forward to electric seats and the S4 emblem, neither of which I was aware of up until now. The 1st September seems so far away, although according to the tracker my build date is now the 10th August (rather than the 17th) so is a week earlier :yum:
@TheFiftheElement - Leather door armrests with alcantara trim :)

Leather door armrests are very nice & real leather too, not like the leatherette on the A3/S3 mono.pur option

Reactions: knight92 and TheFiftheElement