B8 A4/S4 engines withdrawn from ordering.

JordanQuattro

I like the tuna here
Reaction score
This just popped up on Audi Desktop today

S4 Saloon and Avant withdrawn from ordering
10 June 2015
Production is full for these models

AU0561-15

The S4 Saloon and Avant models, including all Black Edition derivatives, have been withdrawn from ordering. Production is full for both models.

Existing orders can only be amended by the sales office and only minor changes are possible. These orders cannot be cancelled.

Customer-tagged orders in the system currently without a build week will be built where possible. Please fulfil any new customer demand from untagged pipeline orders with a build week.

Demonstrator, showroom and stock orders (order types 05, 06 and 07) without a build week have been deleted.

A4 Saloon and Avant engines removed from ordering
17 June 2015
Production is full on some TDI and TFSI engines

AU0589-15

We have closed ordering on these A4 Saloon and Avant engines because production is full:
  • 2.0 TDI clean diesel quattro 190PS S tronic
  • 3.0 TDI quattro 245PS S tronic
  • 2.0 TFSI quattro 225PS S tronic

Existing orders can only be amended by the sales office and only minor changes are possible. These orders cannot be cancelled.

Customer-tagged orders in the system currently without a build week will be built where possible. Please fulfil any new customer demand from untagged pipeline orders with a build week.

Demonstrator, showroom and stock orders (order types 05, 06 and 07) without a build week have been deleted.

Reactions: silentbrown and scotty76
Another reason for being really pleased I ordered an S4 in March rather than wait until I'd seen a Jaguar XE (that's another reason in addition to not being impressed with the quality of the interior when I did see an XE).

Reactions: voorhees and Lastkill21
Don't have a build week for my A4 Avant (2.0TFSI)... just emailed the dealer to try and suss the craic...

Pleased I've already taken delivery of my S4 :)

Reactions: voorhees and jdp1962
I placed an order for an A4 Avant Black edition Nav 3.0 TDI on Friday 12th June only to get a phone call today saying Audi will not accept the order and the Dealer has no cars that can be amended:sob:

Kevin, would have hoped the dealer could have tried others in their group to get you a slot that could be altered to your car spec.
Could audi customer service help?
Gutted for you

Completely disgusted with Audi UK, no help what so ever.
I have tried 4 Dealerships and no one has any cars they can amend

Got our order in for a TFSI Avant black edition on the 15th, Southampton Audi told us it was the last configurable build slot left that Audi UK could give them

3 years in the Q3 have flown by, and while it has been a perfect car, looking forward to getting back into a B8

Looking like I have managed to find one of the last spec amendable 3.0TDI S-Line Black Edition Nav's, no thanks to the un helpful staff at Audi UK

Reactions: Phill_