Will these RS6 19" Fit?

if they are the 19inch 9 wide et44 from a audi a8 then i have the same set wating to go on tomorrow. ive been advised to fit 245 35 19 tyres. i think if i do have an issue...it will be at the front with the suspension arm which means going down the spacer route. I dont really want to fit spacers as my cars a quattro and ive heard some stories of things going worng.

I will post back tomorrow how mine went.

If anyone else has any experience with these alloys, please do share with us. I have spoken to @ajax1976 about these and hes been very helpful

cheers

Went to view today, what a joke. They weren't genuine, refurbished by himself using a spray can so you imagine the state of them. Think I'm better off just refurbing my original ones in gunmetal grey

If mine don't fit without spacers I may sell them. Let me know of you'd be interested. Mine are genuine audi 19 9 rims.

Ok...just had 245 35 19 fitted all round on my 19 inch 9 inch wide genuine rs6 alloys with et44. I can confirm they fit without the need of spacers. I wouldn't say there's plenty of space left but it's a mil or 2 so I'm happy. Tested them out over some speed humps etc and they are fine. The steering has got ever so slightly heavier but the ride is no where near as hard as I thought it might get. So very happy chappy right now. I will post up some pics once I've given it a good clean and fitted the black grill and splitter up front.