Goodbye From Me

Louay

Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman

Just a quick note to say that i'm signing off for the time being.

It's been a fantastic experience talking and bantering with many people on here since 2007 when i bought my 1st S3 and then my last S3 March last year.

My family come first over anything and this is becomes more and more evident as my children are now 4 and 6. The proceeds from the sale of my S3 are going into their future and my partner's. I am staying within the VAG group and have managed to find a decent Tiguan 2.0TDI Deep Black R Line 2010, so overall im pleased to be doing what i feel is right at this present time.

The S3's that i have been so fortunate to own have been a true delight to drive and clean so it is with great regret that i am saying goodbye. I may from time to time tip my toes into the forum to see what is going but in the mean time i hope you alll take care of yourselves and loved ones close to you.

Happy German automobile driving!

Louay (Signing off!)

11393272 10153005480187293 1886192996599837936 n

Reactions: jimmydougle, Brennan, Ben Daniel Grant and 26 others
Great post and the correct decision. I wish you and your family the very best

Reactions: Louay
Good decision on your part Louay. Wish you much happiness for the future x

Reactions: Pulp84 and Louay
At least you can be rid of the dreaded rattle now!! :)

All the best Louay, take care! :bye:

Louay, All the best to you and your family.

All the best mate to you and your family. We will speak to you soon when you get fed up not hearing the good ole audi rattle lol

Louay - been a pleasure and thanks for your contributions to the forum. Shame you are off but totally understand the reasons :)

As I have said many, many times......your S3 is such a lovely car and still think they are some of the best pics on the forum with the sun popping off the paint and those wheels :wub:

Enjoy the new car and hopefully see you on ASN again soon :friends:

Reactions: Blackwhite, Sandra and Louay
From a fellow owner of exclusive Portugese Blue paint, all the best :D

Reactions: Louay, Pulp84 and Blackwhite
Very best wishes - a great decision just think what might be available when your children are grown up ;-)

All the best buddy!

I hope you come and pay us a visit from time to time :)

Best wishes to you and your family and I'm sure it's the right decision at this time.

All the best Louay. Totally go along with your decision there.

Nothing better than having a decent sized motor you can just chuck everything in the back of and head out for the day :)

After I'd had my Rav4 for a few years I didn't even care about taking it though the monkey enclosure at Longleat. We all laughed ourselves stupid as the little blighters ran off with various bits of trim and rubber!!

You don't get those early years back again with the kids and anything that makes it easier/more fun is so worth it.

Besides, you'll really be up for some performance fun again once they're older ;)

Best wishes Louay,

Great picture and post ..... you will be missed and hope one day you will be back polishing & picking alloys for a new Audi :semi twins::nogarors4:

Reactions: Louay and Pulp84
Its only a car mate,l am sure you will return to a sporty car when the time is right.
jassy

All the very best, but you don't look old enough for a pipe and slippers, surely a decent GTI could have been yours for similar money?