How Do All

Rog_B

Reaction score
I've got an A3 2.0TDi 140. I was looking for new rear pads and discs and came across this forum and thought, I have to join, so hi to all fellow Audi folk

Reactions: Scottyg and SPARTAN91
Welcome. To ASN :)

Reactions: Rog_B
Thank you! I've just got a couple of little jobs to do on this car, so the search function on here is really useful, some top info on ASN for sure.

HI, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: Rog_B
It's nothing special - just a bog standard A3 base model:frown new::pride:

Reactions: Sandra
Thank you! I've just got a couple of little jobs to do on this car.

Welcome. That statement will haunt you for evermore.
This is why, (after vowing never to dirty my hands on a car ever again), my front bumper is in the kitchen, two grilles are in the living room, the driveway looks like a car crash, it's pi**ing down and my wife is due home in an hour and a half.

I think I'm going to leg it to the pub, might as well get drunk to boot.....!

Have a great time on ASN....:salute:

Reactions: Sandra and Rog_B
This is why, (after vowing never to dirty my hands on a car ever again), my front bumper is in the kitchen, two grilles are in the living room, the driveway looks like a car crash, it's pi**ing down and my wife is due home in an hour and a half.

Now what that's I'm talking about:iagree:

Reactions: Jokingjimmy and Jake 61

Ah Jack, you so make my day with that comment. Im guessing you at the pub now, lmao. :) x

Reactions: Jake 61
Ah Jack, you so make my day with that comment. Im guessing you at the pub now, lmao. :) x
Ha, ha. No, I didn't push it that far @Sandra, I did manage to get everything looking like it should be in short order though.
I am however, now savouring a rather large Glen Moray and it won't be alone.....
laugh.gif

Reactions: Sandra