carbon fibre b pillars

Smirky

Reaction score
Giving serious thought to ordering these badboys ! Thoughts on carbon on silver ?

Attachments

• A38P-BPLR2D-01.jpeg
    A38P-BPLR2D-01.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 237
Been looking at these myself, I think they'll look good on pretty much any colour if you can accent then with a carbon splitter or diffuser as well

I was looking at the carbon rear spoiler and carbon grill too!
There winds look mint as well with the side vents!

Yer I reckon if other small bits are carbon then the pillars will look the dogs!

Yeah the only problem is it's well expensive lol that grill though! Screw the black edition lol

Anything is expensive for these cars!
I've seen some carbon fibre rotor alloys about too :yum:

Haha I don't think I could stretch to those lol think the pillars grill and boot spoiler would look immense though and maybe a set of the wide wings with vents

just do them in vinyl thats what i done and still looks nice

Get them painted gloss black maybe

I wrapped mine and they look good. Pretty sure that they are riveted on so would be very hard to remove!

I wrapped mine and they look good. Pretty sure that they are riveted on so would be very hard to remove!
I think they have 2 hex/torque bolts hid under the door seal ,if they are riverted how could u attacth the osir replacements ?

Mine are riveted because i looked at taking them off. Im guessing drill then out and use screws

i done my a pillars in blue suede was thinking of doing the others but thought it might be a bit much11016983 10152596323965047 1055144891835576575 n DSC 0140 DSC 0141