A3 3.2 Engine Bay Styling Upgrades

JamesWoj

Reaction score
As i'm going to a few shows and doing some show & shine events this year i've been thinking about what I could do to improve my engine bay.

Here is it at the moment completely standard but clean.

I've got a few ideas would be interested if people have done the same modifications / upgrades and have got any photos and get peoples opinions.

I've just ordered a black washer bottle cap and coolant cap as I'm not a fan of the blue caps.

Does anyone know of someone who does anything other than a bright yellow oil dipstick? I'd like to get a black one really although could just paint it.

Because my car is lava grey i'm considering painting the inlet manifold in the same colour, here are some photos i've found of an R32 with a grey inlet manifold.

Does anyone know what the name of the part which is arrowed? Mine is quite corroded and i'd either like to paint it silver or grey or get a new part (depending on price).

I'm also curious as to why VW had 'engine covers' around the inlet manifold but Audi decided not to. Wondered whether they would fit and whether people think they look good or not.