Adapter Harness

Visa_broke

Reaction score
Well my rnse turned up this morning, went out and removed the headunit out the b6 and found I need a harness (which I didn't know but thought might be the case)

Looking on fleabay there is a few harnesses but the plugs for my b6 loom look different.

Car currently has a symphony 2 headunit with bose. Two plugs on the back of the headunit for main functions, smaller usual plug most headunits have, then a bigger plug i've not seen one before. The ebay looms don't look like they have this bigger plug on the harness, anyone know where I can get one from?

There are normally 2 types of connections ISO 3 separate plugs, or Quadlock this is 1 large square plug.
Post a picture!

I'll get a picture of it.

My a4 has 1x small 8 pin connector like most Kenwood and pioneer headunit have for power, earth, switched etc. Plus it also has a oblong longer black plug with approx 20 smaller pins presumably for speakers, bose amp etc.

The rnse requires a quad lock connector.

One other thing I'd like to add once it's fitted is a backup camera if possible, has anyone fitted one before? I have the dreaded rusty/bubbling number plate lights surrounding so that's on order and can order a camera to replace one of the light fittings.

Thanks for your time and effort