Audi A3 (8V) 1.4 TFSI SE , S3 Replica (Sat Nav Upgrade)

Nickmann1

NickS3rep
Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently bought for my second car at the age of 19 a 2013 Audi A3 8V 1.4 TFSI SE , with a full S3 Replica Upgrade exterior and interior.

When I click the Nav button as its only a SE it simply says 'No Nav installed' , so I've read up on a few threads and as far as I can find out it will need the 3G Nav installation disc? But as I have a shark fin already it shouldn't need any other wires? Am I correct, Is it just a Disc needed to simply install onto the hardrive or will I need a whole new CD/DVD drive for this to work? I'm completely new to upgrading my car so your help would be appreciated...

Sat Nav will need to be registered by a dealership nothing to do with it being an SE spec, Nav just wasn't spec'd from new

I think it's about £500 big ones and you will lose one of your SD card slots, I don't think there is any other way around it other than to use an after market device like a Tom Tom

And no - you can't by a card for 50 quid off ebay. You would still need to get it activated by Audi.
If anyone finds out a cheaper way to do this, please post.:yum: