Lowered on AP's

Macdoon

Reaction score
Finally got round to fitting AP coilovers, got to admit 100% improvement on the S-Line crashy suspension

Reactions: THQuattro, V6 Quatt, mancdan and 7 others
Very nice Mac, looks the part. I like what you've done with the door blades! .. The grill looks so mean without the plate!lol ..

Looks the business. .transformed the look can't wait to see it in person .... :whistle2:

Very nice
Cheers pal
Win win win
Absolutely
Looks spot on mate :)
Definitely sitting right now, cheers
Very nice Mac, looks the part. I like what you've done with the door blades! .. The grill looks so mean without the plate!lol ..
Cheers Shaun, continued the gloss black theme all the way round, plate is back on now, got a gentle tug from the law lol
Looks the business. .transformed the look can't wait to see it in person .... :whistle2:
Roll on Friday then pal eh

Cheers john
Might have to raise a bit grrrr, ripped of one of the underbody deflectors this morning coming off ma drive lol

Jeez Mac, it must be low, yes maybe raising it a couple of mil at a time may be enough. That way you won't notice it so much, it'll still look the ******** mate.
JG

Reactions: V6 Quatt and Macdoon
Jeez Mac, it must be low, yes maybe raising it a couple of mil at a time may be enough. That way you won't notice it so much, it'll still look the ******** mate.
JG
She she was on her **** lol, taken her up 10mil, on holiday next so car will be full. Then will lower again few mil at a time, see how it goes

I reckon she could go a bit lower, oh and I do like those wheels :tonguewink:
As above pal, as for the wheels..... :yahoo:

Reactions: RS5 JON