Centre Console fit

Alan Oliver

Reaction score
Want to retro fit a centre armrest but will need to fit the appropriate centre console. How difficult is it to remove the original and refit the replacement?

Thanks

Alan

Don't i need to fit one with the holes in then? Thought the armrest specific one would be slightly longer?

Are you saying then you would just buy the centre armrest, Measure up the holes and just drill them.

I just want to ensure the finished look is O.E and will work consistently and properly.

Yes as above, cutout is the oem way aswell, if you need someone to supply/fit the armrest for peace of mind, ping me a PM.

Thanks to all but I've now sourced an armrest. As it is the Telephone charger version (from an 09 i believe) & my car is an 06. I'm not bothered but will my car have a connector there or not?

Thanks

I've been there and done it mate, no need for another console!

Download the template cut it out to mark up then cut away!

Nice one. I'll get it tomorrow and download the template. You wouldn't happen to have the appropriate url would you?

Thanks

did mine last week, real easy job actually just a little scary, couldn't find the template online so didn't use one just used the rubber seal on bottom for marking out then went to town with a drill and file (really should get myself a dremel :sunglasses:)

nice easy smart looking retrofit