Newbie in Northampton

Northampton_ofn

Reaction score
Hi all. Not new to audi's or the forum (frequently scanned the pages for advice etc) but have recently signed up

Got a Denim A4 B6 2 1/2 years ago which I'd planned to just keep clean but got hit with the modding bug the last few months.

I'm planning to go to AITP this weekend but going to get a friend to bring my car as I will be on call so will have to have my van near by.. I'm a lift engineer.

Here's a pic when I first got her..

I'm Ben by the way haha

Reactions: RS5 JON
Hi Ben, welcome to audi-sport.net. Love the car, fantastic colour. Hope you enjoy aitp on sunday. When you arrive, ask to be directed to our club stand. Enjoy the forum. :)

Hi Ben and welcome had a friend who had one of these I personally love them great looking car!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I will do that Sandra, cheers

Reactions: Sandra
:sign welcome:

See you Sunday, or come along on Saturday evening and join the Happy Campers for a beer.
JG

Thanks guys. Dan I will try if I don't get called out, might be too busy polishing though

Hopefully start up a little build thread when I get time, got a few bits to write up inc my B8 S4 front brakes

Hi fellow Northamptonian!! I'm over in Far Cotton with a black b6 avant (used to have red wing mirrors and red front badge but back to black now). Not seen yours about, I'd have remembered spotting a votex'd b6, wish mine had it over the GmbH one!

Hi mate! I'm only in West Hunsbury so I'm sure I'll bump into you sooner or later (not literally I hope :sadlike:) I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'm debadged on 19"s now with loads of poke at the back

Cool, only the other side of the hill then. My parents are in WH, towcester road end. I'm only on 18s, but A5 8.5j and ET29.....poke to match ;) also debadged.

Have to meet up for a photoshoot some time!

B8 brakes sounds interesting, have only got B6/B7 S4 345mm fronts and 300mm vented rears on mine (1.9tdi Revo mapped quattro sport).