Pre-Facelift S3 Front Bumper Part Number

jbrehm

Reaction score
Does anyone have the part number for the pre-facelift S3 front bumper? Or maybe someone can share the VIN of their pre-facelift S3 so I can get my local (incompetent) dealer to look up the part? If you're worried about your VIN, I can easily prove I'm not a scammer, and have plenty of web presence on North American VW forums, and via my own business (www.jeremybrehm.com). I live in Canada, and have a 2006 A3 with an S3 front bumper, but someone hit me and I need to order a new one. I bought it from OEM Plus and they won't help me out.

Here's a link to my build thread for the A3: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6123128-Audi-A3-3-2-Build

Attachments

• IMG_20150729_175648.jpg
    IMG_20150729_175648.jpg
    786.8 KB · Views: 102
Won't your insurance sort all that out ? And is the osir bonnet?

Where I live - Saskatchewan - we have government insurance, and the average employee there can barely operate a stapler. The claim on my TT (shown in the build thread that I linked to) took well over a year to resolve, and I had to take them to court to boot. They don't seem to have a clue what to do with claims that involve non-stock parts, and their ability to problem solve is non-existent, leaving me to do all the leg work.

The hood is actually Seibon, which just replaced a failed Eurogear hood.

Bonnet (Hood) looks quality is it full gloss carbon? ,
Sorry massively off topic

Yup, carbon with clear-coat. Seibon and VIS I would recommend for carbon hoods - good fitment and quality. I do not recommend Eurogear - the fitment was terrible, the hood wobbled incessantly, and it eventually failed, with the two layers completely delaminating and coming apart on the highway. Eurogear just blamed me for the failure, and the offered me an insulting discount on a replacement hood.

Want to share your VIN with me privately? :D You can look me up to be sure that I won't do anything hinky with it...not that I think there's anything anyone could even do with it...

Or is 2008 a facelift in EU? Is it only the 2006 and 2007 that are pre-facelift there?

Umm facelift came out in sept 08 here so pre sept are pre facelift ,the best person to ask about part numbers is Mike,if you fill out a parts request I'm sure he will be able to help you as he is a main dealer ,
I want the osir carbon grill but the tax man will rape me with import duty

Okay, so who is Mike, and how do I contact him?

not to be an **** but you do know we have a parts database on the stickie portion of the forum. Hella useful IMHO

Yes, but it's unclear which bumper is for the S3. I really only have a few mentions in a forum to confirm the part number, which is not concrete enough for me to spend $2000 on a non-refundable part. In any case, I've been in touch with Mike, and he's going to help me out.