A4/S4/RS4 B8.5 Armrest Tidy / Storage Tray

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
Armrest tidy / storage tray for B8.5 A4/S4/RS4
£8.49 delivered from China
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181818165012?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

New-Black-Inner-Control-Armrest-Storage-Secondary-Glove-Box-Organized-Container-for-Audi-A4-font-b.jpg

For that sort of money I'm giving one a go :thumbs up:

Reactions: Point_Audi, Dado and Keef
I like that, I'm in
Lovely pack of Marlboros lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound
If you check out the other images on eBay it's a little miss leading, not sure if it flaps up or if that's a cover. Either way worth a punt ,fags or no fags!

Does it still allow access to the 12V socket?
@jdp1962 - Probably not Jeff, but for me I never used the one in my old B8 A4 in 6 1/2 years so I'm unlikely to use this one
I'll let you know when it arrives if there is any access tho'
If you check out the other images on eBay it's a little miss leading, not sure if it flaps up or if that's a cover. Either way worth a punt ,fags or no fags!
It looks like a tray that just rests on the opening to me
Doesn't look as tho' it flaps around @Keef :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Keef and jdp1962
Phone charger looks as tho' it might fit thro' the slot

8.jpg

Reactions: Keef and mcfc1987
Surprisingly, the armrest tidy/storage tray arrived in todays post. Ordered late on the 11th August arrived early 18th August, from China too. Don't sometimes get stuff that quick from the Uk !

It was well packaged in a sturdy cardboard box

First 2 pics were the contents of the box

Little disappointed that the rubber mats had S-line on but not too bothered as they will probably be covered up anyways (rubber mats do fit properly its just I never fitted them properly prior to pics)

The tray feels solid enough and well made IMO. Looks and feels like a piece of OEM kit

Fitted it to my S4 and it fits a treat. Nice snug fit without being loose. Unobtrusive when fitted
(Will get some pics of it fitted later)

Bargain for the money!

PS @Keef - Didn't come with the packet of Marlboro's or the iPhone after all
laughing.gif

Reactions: Dado, Keef, Blackwhite and 1 other person
I ordered mine at almost exactly the same time, not here yet, fingers crossed for tomorrow. Looks good, its a bargain if it is as good as you say @Bristle Hound. Its a shame it has the S-line logo on it, the add never showed that and it looks a bit tacky, I might have to black that out.

Surprisingly, the armrest tidy/storage tray arrived in todays post. Ordered late on the 11th August arrived early 18th August, from China too. Don't sometimes get stuff that quick from the Uk !

It was well packaged in a sturdy cardboard box

First 2 pics were the contents of the box

Little disappointed that the rubber mats had S-line on but not too bothered as they will probably be covered up anyways (rubber mats do fit properly its just I never fitted them properly prior to pics)

The tray feels solid enough and well made IMO. Looks and feels like a piece of OEM kit

Fitted it to my S4 and it fits a treat. Nice snug fit without being loose. Unobtrusive when fitted
(Will get some pics of it fitted later)

Bargain for the money!

PS @Keef - Didn't come with the packet of Marlboro's or the iPhone after all
laughing.gif

No doggie treats either BH? :dogface:

Whats wrong with you guys?? Thought you guys were a bit more savvy. If you had gone to the manufacturers page on ebay you could have ordered the LED Solar Flash Wheel Tyre Tire Lamp Decoration Light at the same time. These would have been installed by now and everybody in your surrounding neighbourhood could have experienced their first seizure by now. How about the two in one compass ball thermometer. I don't have one. Do you?

Reactions: ERBY, GeoffDunk and alxce
Whats wrong with you guys?? Thought you guys were a bit more savvy. If you had gone to the manufacturers page on ebay you could have ordered the LED Solar Flash Wheel Tyre Tire Lamp Decoration Light at the same time. These would have been installed by now and everybody in your surrounding neighbourhood could have experienced their first seizure by now. How about the two in one compass ball thermometer. I don't have one. Do you?
@chucky1 - You been in the sun too much today ?
laughing.gif

Reactions: Blackwhite
This was post nightshift. Pretty much the same as in the sun too long. Check out the "other" products these guys make. Love Asian kooky stuff. On another subject getting down to the final choice on my tune on the Avant. Just about there.

Reactions: Keef
Yeah I browsed the other stuff available, some very strange items! I ordered mine on the 11th factoring in the long deliverer as I'm down in Corwnall this week. On a side note great 250mile run in the S4, on the down side had to mount a kerb to make space for an ambulance so have scraped front wheel. But couldn't be helped so I don't feel too sick about it.

Reactions: chucky1
Ps really not keen on the S line. But I do recall seeing something about telling them the model when ordering!? Obviously I ignored it.

Keef as a long serving paramedic I applaud you on looking after my UK brethren.

Emailed the seller about the S-line log on the mat this morning

My email -

'Hi.
The item you sent has 'S-line' on the mats and the item in the listing on eBay shows plain mats
I don't have an S-line and this is why I ordered from you
Please help!
Thanks
Colin
PS Item arrived very quickly'

Sellers response -

'Dear friend
Have a nice day.
We are glad you got the item.
What’s your meaning for"S-line"?
Do you the logo in the mat?
As the problem of logo, we should explain for you.
As the ebay don’t allow any photos with logo in it.
So we have to remove it. As it is used for storage, people will not attention it.
Hope can get your kindly understanding.
Best Wishes
Cindy'

So there you have it folks. You're all gonna get 'S-line' mats coz Cindy says so ;)
laughing.gif

Reactions: Keef, Blackwhite and jdp1962
I ordered mine asking for s-line one, got a message back asking me what I meant by s-line, confusing or what! The message was also from "cindy".
JG
ps, Am I the only one who wants an s-line one? :frown new:

Emailed the seller about the S-line log on the mat this morning

My email -

'Hi.
The item you sent has 'S-line' on the mats and the item in the listing on eBay shows plain mats
I don't have an S-line and this is why I ordered from you
Please help!
Thanks
Colin
PS Item arrived very quickly'

Sellers response -

'Dear friend
Have a nice day.
We are glad you got the item.
What’s your meaning for"S-line"?
Do you the logo in the mat?
As the problem of logo, we should explain for you.
As the ebay don’t allow any photos with logo in it.
So we have to remove it. As it is used for storage, people will not attention it.
Hope can get your kindly understanding.
Best Wishes
Cindy'

So there you have it folks. You're all gonna get 'S-line' mats coz Cindy says so ;)
laughing.gif

That's alright BH. :dogface: The doggie treats will cover that up anyway! :redface new:

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Like you say - worth a punt at that price! I think I might join the queue!!

Yeah I browsed the other stuff available, some very strange items! I ordered mine on the 11th factoring in the long deliverer as I'm down in Corwnall this week. On a side note great 250mile run in the S4, on the down side had to mount a kerb to make space for an ambulance so have scraped front wheel. But couldn't be helped so I don't feel too sick about it.
Ill give you a wave if I see you around Cornwall Keef, I'll be the one in the same car!! :)

Last edited:
Well im currently driving around St Ives but will be heading home Saturday afternoon.
Got 27mpg on the way down, comfort mode and a steady 75mph.

Reactions: ERBY
@Keef - hope the traffic is kind, St Ives & Hayle can be hellish this time of the year!

Image ...And it's in!
Slight problem as the rubber Matt is a tad short for an iPhone 6
But still happy or the cost