audi s3 8v collector model

royalsteve68

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a collector model of the audi s3 8v

Minichamps look best unless audi do one. But where from. Not keen in eBay or amazon sellers and done sites look dodgy. Minichamps site is awful

Ideally after a sport back version in misano

Unfortunately all I've seen is sport back in white and 3 door in misano

I've also been looking for over a year for a 1:43 Glacier White A3 Sportback 8v collector model. But Audi in their wisdom (!!) decided to make them Limited Editions with only 1000 produced I think. WTF? Do they think these are Ferraris? Limited Edition cooking A3 models - I think they've lost the plot.

I met this guy at a Saab convention that was into model cars....it can be a massively profitable business, swaps and buyers all over the world....just got to buy them and keep them nice in their box, no oil changes or mots needed !

Quite dear though....I did notice Macclesfield Audi had quite a few model cars in a cabinet when I was last there...got to be better than the heap of crap S1 they sold me ! I should have bought the model version !

I remembered @h5djr has this model:

irG6s3Z.jpg

More info on models in this thread:
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/my-new-a3-sportback.218762/#post-2178665

Reactions: h5djr and Daveotto
I have a 1:43 scale model of a 8V Sportback in Silver which is made by Schuco (450 751 700). I purchase this some while ago through eBay from a seller in Holland for €27.00.

I have quite a collection 1:43 scale models of both Audi cars including normal models and LeMan 24 winners and quattros. I also have a collection of 1:72 scale tanks and just about all of them have been purchased through eBay and paid for using PayPal and I have never had any problems at all. Just look for a supplier who has a near 100% rating and you should have no problems. The ones sold by Audi dealers have been made by various companies over the years and they tend to make each model in one or two colours and, of course, they are all Left-hand Drive.

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
I remembered @h5djr has this model

I have the equivalent Schuco Daytona Grey version (limited edition of 1000) bought before I got my real 8v 2.0 TDI

Not been able to find an S3 SB let alone a Sepang Blue one

Reactions: ACWKGYTO