Audi A4 cab 2.0 tdi 140

Curta4

Reaction score
hi I'm new to the forum and joined up as I would like some experienced advise from you helpful people, I owe a 2.0 manual tdi 140bhp cab,
It's booked in next week for a dpf removal and delete and also a custom remap the reason why i have booked it in is because the ****** dpf light keeps coming on and I have to manually re gen it on the motorway, it's getting tiring now..
some of the questions I would like to ask are should I also get the get the egr deleted? Would I see more benefits in doing this ?
I'd like to see more power from my car so is there anything else people can recommend ? I've tried searching for an induction kit but Im clearly not looking in the right places all help is appreciated thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 118
Welcome to the forum @Curta4

I would also get the EGR Delete done at the same time as your engine will run so much better without it!

I too was looking for an induction kit and thought that the 2.0TFSi kit may fit but in the end I just settled for a panel filter, as much as I do love the spool up and dumping noise of an induction kit.

Do think you would see any benefits from having the panel filter wig he map or is that a silly question mate ?

You may see a few extra horses but nothing noticeable....but if you're having it live mapped I personally would fit it before hand.

Thanks for you help buddy

Just a quick change of subject I posted this in another thread but had no reply...
I have a set of front and rear mk5 golf gti discs would these fit my Audi a4 cab 2.0 tdi 140 ?
Cheers