***Stolen 15/8/15***

Pdunne75

Reaction score
Well its gone, anyone see it with distinctive black calipers and audi rings decals let the cops or me know please...

Attachments

• PDS - New Car Rear.JPG
    PDS - New Car Rear.JPG
    251.2 KB · Views: 271
****, that sucks. How did they take it?

Reactions: Pdunne75
Sad to hear this. You work hard to have a nice car and someone thinks it's ok to come along and take it, hope someone spots it. I will keep an eye out for it

Sorry to hear mate. What area you from
So people can keep eye out .

In Lanarkshire Scotland, House was broken into during night and keys taken along with cash, wallets etc.

Gutted for you mate :(

Well somebody obviously wanted it more than I did...

Reactions: xpoweruk, mcfc1987 and Gazwould
In Lanarkshire Scotland, House was broken into during night and keys taken along with cash, wallets etc.

While it sucks, just be happy your ok, and I suppose that is what insurance is for. I never hide my keys or anything, if someone wants my car enough to break into my house I would rather they found what they wanted and left than wake me/the wife/one of my kids up with a knife or something

Reactions: Chop. and Pdunne75
My keys are always in my pocket, the 2nd set in the key cabinet in the eves of the roof in the master bedroom. I hope if someone breaks in for my cars keys they come looking and then I get the chance to hurt them really really badly !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: TahirS, skiptowncat, s3_trev and 1 other person
My keys are always in my pocket, the 2nd set in the key cabinet in the eves of the roof in the master bedroom. I hope if someone breaks in for my cars keys they come looking and then I get the chance to hurt them really really badly !!!!!!!!!!!
At 6'4'' and armed with a metal bat under my bed I fancy myself against anyone but I really don't want to encourage scroats to come up to where my wife, 3 and 1 year old are asleep and wake us all up at knife point, my keys and wallet are on the kitchen worktop

Reactions: Chop., razza1 and Pdunne75
At 6'4'' and armed with a metal bat under my bed I fancy myself against anyone but I really don't want to encourage scroats to come up to where my wife, 3 and 1 year old are asleep and wake us all up at knife point, my keys and wallet are on the kitchen worktop

Your probably right @mcfc1987

I finally have a move in date for the new house we just built so the RS4 won't sit in the drive cos my garage is full of junk but it will now have a new home to go to, a triple garage connected to the new house which is heated too and with a secure electric gates to the property so she'll be a lot safer. Its always worried me having a new RS4 sitting on the driveway.

Unfortunately they never came up the stairs as found what they were looking for downstairs. Keep your keys under your pillow folks

Well its gone, anyone see it with distinctive black calipers and audi rings decals let the cops or me know please...
Gutted for you mate :(

Glad to hear your family and you are ok tho' :thumbs up:

& who says corporal punishment won't work ...

Reactions: Pdunne75 and Chop.
Pdunne everybody hopes you get your car back unmarked. Good luck mate.

Many thanks folks. No news yet but hopefully the tracker will come up with something soon if they haven't already ripped it out

sorry to hear that man.
What kind of tracking system do you have on it, one from factory?

Bastardoes!!I hope you get it back soon mate!! my worse nightmare is someone demanding my keys at knifepoint! you did the right thing mate!

hope you get it back

Keep my eyes peeled, what an awful thing to do.
If they stole the keys rather than do the more targeted key replication on the drive and driving off with it (seen more and more of this reported lately), at least you can seek some comfort you havent been watched and targeted. If they are opportunistic house theifs there is hope it will come back.

How do you activate the tracker, you call the company? Sorry I am curious as I presumed it would be a instant thing to find its location (never had one on a car before), but as you say providing it isnt removed.

Many thanks for the support and kind words. The car has been found and is now in the hands of the forensic guys with the police after which it will be returned to me by insurance company once the locks and keys are replaced. Intel and tracker came to the rescue

Reactions: Sandra, Gazwould, xpoweruk and 6 others
Many thanks for the support and kind words. The car has been found and is now in the hands of the forensic guys with the police after which it will be returned to me by insurance company once the locks and keys are replaced. Intel and tracker came to the rescue
Pleased for you buddy :thumbs up:

I like my car, but it's not worth a single hair on my kids head if someone wants it that bad they can have it

Would still like to end the scumbags but it's only a car at the end of the day

But on that note Glad to hear it's back and hope u get sorted out mate

Reactions: Sandra, Pdunne75, mcfc1987 and 1 other person
Really glad you have it back mate. Hope its all good.

Really glad there's a positive ending to this and I hope the car is in the same condition and the fact it's been stolen doesn't sour your future ownership. Don't beat yourself up about them getting to the keys, it's only a bit of tin and its insured so leaving them in an easily accessible location away from you and the family is most definitely the right thing to have done!

Reactions: Chop. and Pdunne75
Good new then Bud :)
Hopefully all is well with the motor

Tracker was a good investment then :) glad you got her bk! Hopefully not put you off her

For the price of annual subscription its a VERY VERY good investment. Fortunately it was already on it when I got it so I didn't need to fork out for installation. As for condition? well the insurance company are ensuring its in the same condition as it was when I last saw it. Apparently it has a couple of slight war wounds (minor scratches) and wheels MAY need refurbed, I'll just need to wait and what its like once Police release it...

Reactions: xpoweruk
Keep my eyes peeled, what an awful thing to do.
If they stole the keys rather than do the more targeted key replication on the drive and driving off with it (seen more and more of this reported lately), at least you can seek some comfort you havent been watched and targeted. If they are opportunistic house theifs there is hope it will come back.

How do you activate the tracker, you call the company? Sorry I am curious as I presumed it would be a instant thing to find its location (never had one on a car before), but as you say providing it isnt removed.

Call the company who track the company, tell them you've had the car stolen and they will track it, get co-ordinates, contact the local Police and they will go and recover it. Sounds simple eh? If only...

Glad to hear the car has been found. Hope it's returned to you soon. :) x

Good outcome. Delighted for you. I echo what others have said; peoples' safety over the car every time.