Looking for ideas to enhance my a6

Poseidon77

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I am new to audi being a vauxhall guy for last 10 yrs, have kept my 13 plat vxr 8 just cause it's fun. I am looking for ideas on things I can do to inhance my a6 2.0 tdi ultra se. Have already sources a set of a6 black edition alloys. Thanks in advance P.

Might have better response posting this in the A6 section mate.

Was going to suggest some A6 20" Rotors I am considering selling, but looks like you have wheels covered!

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/genuine-audi-20-rotors-hyper-silver.250319/
Cheers yeah first thing i sourced after buy the car. I have also sourced original audi tinted rear windows. Thanks I will try posting on the A6 threads when I find it. Only joined last night still finding my way about. Lol thanks for the help though P.

Haha that's alright. Is a bit of a maze.

So is the glass you got factory privacy glass that's going to replace what you have on it now?

Was it tough to find/fit? Something I was looking at doing for my A5, since I'm not a fan of tints.

I will get there.
Glass was actual sorced by a mechanic friend of mine. Still to find out the price got the overdraught ready and my bank manager on speed dial lol when I find out l will let u know .

Haha cheers. Appreciate the feedback :)