Boot mat sportback

Martha

Reaction score
i am looking for a boot mat/ rubber lining for an s3 s line.

My understanding is Audi only do one for the three door.

I have seen others on the web and they seem to imply that they will fit with high or lowered boot floor, but can they do this when the layout is different.

I have seen a good rubber mat from weather tech albeit expensive.

Thanks for any tips.

I have a genuine Audi one in my Sportback fits perfectly so must be made specifically for it.

Last edited:
I've got the Carbox one and it doesn't fit with the boot floor lowered, which is a shame. It doesn't have the cutouts for the corners :(

I have a genuine Audi one in my Sportback fits perfectly so must be made specifically for it.

Presume that's not the reversible mat you can get when you order? Was going for it but heard many say it was rubbish. If it's not do you have details of the one you have (assuming you rate it!).

Presume that's not the reversible mat you can get when you order? Was going for it but heard many say it was rubbish. If it's not do you have details of the one you have (assuming you rate it!).

No not reversible its the bog standard accessory one I believe - my salesman got it from parts for me ready for collection also got a 20% discount at that time so bought a touch up pen as well. It does what it says on the tin, decent raised lip around the edges and cutouts for the tie down straps. I'll try and dig out the part number but not back in work till Wednesday which is where my paperwork is. Here's a pic :-

wLccuYBq

Reactions: sunscreemer
Cheers, I think Audi do a liner for the Sportback but it is £80, it is £40 for the three door. £80 seems a bit expensive for a piece of rubber.

Will have to think waht to get - a liner which fits both boot settings would be useful.

Cheers,

Martha

Reactions: Kings999
Doesyours fit both upper and lower boot settings?

Would this fit a sportback and does it fit upper and lower boot level? How much?
Cheers,

Martha

The one I bought from eBay fits my S3 sportback perfectly. S3 boot only has the upper level.