Newbie! OMFG!!! Test drove the S3 on Saturday :) PCP help too

Jiten C

Reaction score
Hi Guys,:sign imnew:

First post here, hope everyone is well?

Been browsing the ASN world for a while... was originally looking for a second hand 8P, but the 8V has caught my eye, arranged a test drive at Leicester Audi on Saturday, I had read the reviews and watched the videos... but...
:sign omg:
I cannot begin to explain the buzz/adrenaline I got from the straight line speed! The exhaust sounded awesome in dynamic mode:grin: i'm in love:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Can someone help me?
Does the below look realistic?

S3 saloon with options at £40000 with all available discounts for £400-450/month?
Deposit would be £3000-4000 and over 4yrs with annual mileage at 8000/per annum?

Any advice would be appreciated!

I am determined to own one of these!!!

Cheers
Jit

Hi Guys,:sign imnew:

First post here, hope everyone is well?

Been browsing the ASN world for a while... was originally looking for a second hand 8P, but the 8V has caught my eye, arranged a test drive at Leicester Audi on Saturday, I had read the reviews and watched the videos... but...
:sign omg:
I cannot begin to explain the buzz/adrenaline I got from the straight line speed! The exhaust sounded awesome in dynamic mode:grin: i'm in love:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Can someone help me?
Does the below look realistic?

S3 saloon with options at £40000 with all available discounts for £400-450/month?
Deposit would be £3000-4000 and over 4yrs with annual mileage at 8000/per annum?

Any advice would be appreciated!

I am determined to own one of these!!!

Cheers
Jit

A £40k car with a £4k deposit will cost you at least £450/month,but this will be variable depending on what size of discount you get from a specific dealer?............Shop around............Carwow for example.

On the other hand a factory order, the waiting list time is getting longer 4-5 months.......dealer dependant? best get a stock car if you can?for a better deal

try Nottingham audi they had loads of s3 in stock ready to go

I think you should decide on the amount you want to pay per month, and then work backwards. Shop around and push for the best discount you can get. The method of payment won't affect the level,of discount you should be able to negotiate. Start with hard cash discounts and when you reach the limits of money off, haggle on the extras. And wait until you drive through a tunnel in Dynamic.........I was like a little kid in mine at the weekend! Good luck.

If you fancy a fully loaded S3 hatch in exclusive cherry black, my March car is at York audi with only 2k on the clock :)
On another note with the PCP, you don't want to be putting more than 10% deposit if you want to be in positive equity over the contract length. As above, decide on your maximum limit and stick to it. Use carwow to get a great price and then go in for a finance deal. All the best.

Reactions: Pulp84
haha thanks for the heads up! The Cherry Black looks pretty sweet, but definitely want a saloon!