First time Audi owner

Mini.rich

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm new to Audi's but I've had a couple of VW's in the past, a MK2 16v GTi and a 2010 2.0TSi Scirocco, which I unfortunately sold earlier this year as I needed a van, so I bought a vito and my A3, it's a 2006 3 door 170 TDi in red. I bought it because it's got nearly every optional extra available, except a sat nav, and it's because of that I find myself here!
Its an S-Line with half leather heated seats, Bose speakers, DSG box, Cruise control, Xenon headlights, MFSW, Bluetooth prep, Apple connector, Audi concert radio(single din), and probably some other bits I've missed! Ha.
I'm hoping I'll beable to garnish some help from people with what I need to do to fit a sat nav and some other bits.

So just thought I'd say hello!

Thanks
Richard

Hi there,
I'm new to Audi's but I've had a couple of VW's in the past, a MK2 16v GTi and a 2010 2.0TSi Scirocco, which I unfortunately sold earlier this year as I needed a van, so I bought a vito and my A3, it's a 2006 3 door 170 TDi in red. I bought it because it's got nearly every optional extra available, except a sat nav, and it's because of that I find myself here!
Its an S-Line with half leather heated seats, Bose speakers, DSG box, Cruise control, Xenon headlights, MFSW, Bluetooth prep, Apple connector, Audi concert radio(single din), and probably some other bits I've missed! Ha.
I'm hoping I'll beable to garnish some help from people with what I need to do to fit a sat nav and some other bits.

So just thought I'd say hello!

Thanks
Richard

:welcome!: Hello Richard, Enjoy the Forum!

Hi Richard, welcome to Audi-sport.net. If you look through the FAQs thread in the A3 8P section there are guides for most things in there. Where you located? Enjoy the forum :) x