I could cry :'-(

This is true, but it's annoying to see others have it thrown in. If I can't find any independent deal, then I will probabaly go for it :D

WOW!! I am guessing she has some serious making up to do. Hopefully you get it good as new in no time.
Again that's why I said 'free', it's the same with freebies on collection day, if they give you lots of stuff then you've not got a good deal in the first place. They're obviously not doing it as you must have a pretty good % discount to start with

That's a fair way of looking at it. Perhaps already pushed them as far as I can.

Have been looking online at other providers of this insurance, finding one that will provide cover for diamond cut wheels however is proving difficult however.

Absolute bs. Not many will guarantee a diamond cut wheel repair not even Audi of if they do you will be paying well over the odds for a repair.Even the dealers are now starting to let people know Diamond cut wheels are not as hard wearing as painted rims. Everytime you repair a diamond cut wheel you shave off the front. I had one repaired on my a; damaged it again went back in for another repair. Got a call to say the structure and integrity of the wheel would be effected if they took anymore metal off so they had to paint it.
^ not sure where that comes from, but not universally true.

You can keep repairing diamond cut wheels, as long as there is enough metal to keep cutting (removing) from the face, not to compromise safety or aesthetics.

Each wheel style is different, but you can usually get around 3 passes or repairs out of a wheel.

The repair, once done, is permanent, and once lacquered again, will last as long as an OE wheel.