Jase's b7 avant

Jason owen

Reaction score
finally decided to buy an audi after selling my vw over 3 years ago

Came with the wood trim inside along the dash etc,
So purchased the brushed ali set from s4 avant b6

Then had the lights and windows tinted

Front 2 windows have been tinted just doesnt look like it in pics, at night you cant see in

I also managed to get hold of some engine bay bits

Just trying to find the peice to cover the battery etc, and waiting kn engine caps from forge motorsport.
Having oil water and washer bottle caps in black with polished logo and writing.

Flat bottom steering wheel arrived last week.

Neds to be retrimmed as who ever done it before didnt do the best of jobs, but i got it all at a good price .
And the ither half said she will pay for it to be retrimmed for my bday ;) happy days lol
Going black leather with a red stitch

Over the winter it is going in for a repaint as the body work isnt to good in her, will be painting the engine bay plastics and the chrome roof rails, the chrome kn the grill aswell,

Keeping eye out for dtm front end Atm
Also when funds are there i will be getting air suspension and a nice set of wheels. All in good time

An also has the bose upgrade :)
Iv also got the oem brackets to put the foot well lights in, but atm the drivers module has stopped registering the door open so i need to get the working before i put all the footwell and puddle lights in
And i want new interior possibly b8 s5

In a few weeks will be fitting egr delete kit from darkside developments and getting a remap

I agree, the pants wood trim is not at all in keeping with an Audi. No matter how hard the Germans tried to design wood trimmed interiors, they never had a clue and that goes for BMW and MB cars as well.
If you want new seats and trim, the S4 Recaro leather takes some beating, so comfy and classy.

yep have to agree the s4 recaro seats are brill, if i had to change my current seats they would be the only option i'd go for.

Bose 8 speaker setup i find is very good, alot of people really slam it , but if you spend the time to get it all setup right etc it really is very good

Yeah i would like the s4 leather and suede interior just cant seem to fid ine atm lol. Iv still got the wood trim set, unsure what todo with it tbh, may give ago at red carbon,

The bose system sounds awesome, have a slight rattle coming fro the sub in the back tho, gunna rip it all out make sure there isnt anything loose around there

yep, sounds like a plan, sometimes bits become loose behind that inner panel.

Bought myself a flat bottom steering wheel, got it retrimmed as who ever done it before done a s**t job also had a gear gaiter done to match.

Now just to fit it and get the multifunctions working. Fingers crossed my steering module will allow it

The name seems familiar - did you used to have a Bora ?

Looks like the Avant needs some lows !
Yeah i did mate a white one and brother had a silver one. Also had passat b5.5 done purple suede headliner and boot jnstall with 3x 12" audibahn subs

and yes she does need lows. Needs alot tbh haha all in time tho,
New job so money little tighter then what it used to be for a while lol

Finally got round to fitting my new wheel, turns out i need a new slip ring to get the buttons working but i have the right module which is good..

Also have my hands kn a genune dtm exhaust system so going to see if can get the back boxs from it fitted to my car. hoping it will just be a bit if pipe work needed to join them up

Sat in the shed waiting till it goes in the body shop i have sline door blades, going toget afront splitter aswell.

Had todo suspension arm on drivers side, ****** siezed pinch bolt that didnt want to budge lol, and guess what there still a serious knocking noise, so back on the ramp.
Also need to get myself an egr delete kit then will be having a remap ;)

Reactions: unitzero