Audi S3 - Tyre pressures and SIM cards

theculverhouses

Reaction score
Evening all

New to this forum but long term audi car owner. Having had TTs, Q5s and Q3s for the last 15 years I've now branched out and have a new shiny S3. Really beautiful and I'm thrilled with it.

However, after a recent trip the tyre pressure warning light came on and every time I start up the car I get a warning message in the central console saying something along the lines of "Rear (left) tyre pressure warning; please enter tyre pressures in the cars MMI system". Now I've checked everywhere and as far as I'm aware I don't have the tyre pressure system on the car nor can I find where to put the pressures in. Can anyone help as I've tried a visit to the garage to check the pressures (which are all fine) and I've tried deflating one and reinflating and turning ignition back on during process. I'm now a bit lost and could do with some help. Not sure what details anyone may need of the vehicle in question but where in the MMI would this normally be please?

Second question and not associated is that I am considering getting a SIM card for the Audi connect function - Vodafone do one with 2mb for £5.50 per month which seems good value, it's so that I can create a wifi hotspot and use maps etc but I have no idea how much data is used for certain activities, any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Kind regards
Tim

Hi Tim,

You have posted this in the wrong section unfortunately.

Copy and paste it into the A3/S3 8V Forum mate..

Reactions: theculverhouses
Hi Tim, welcome to Audi-sport.net. As Mike said, you get more help on the 8v section, any pics of the car? Where you located? Enjoy the forum ;) x

Reactions: theculverhouses