Front Grille change

Carl1965

Reaction score
I have an Audi A3 8pa 2.0TFSi Special Edition 2006 and I've undecided as to whether or not to change my front grille I currently have the standard grille fitted and as you know there's a lot of chrome on them I've come across this one on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171794912683?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT and I was wondering if anyone had bought one or better still got a picture of one on there car also I'm concerned about fitment and quality
Any help would be appreciated

I looked at those when I was planning to fit one but, I had a matt grille on and hated it.
I ended up paying £119.00 for this one in gloss black, from eBay.

20150628 202241   Copy

It was a straightforward fit, fits well and looks good. (To me, anyway).
The rings holder will get a fettle eventually, as that doesn't hit the spot for me.

Thank you for your reply, that looks spot on i can't believe the difference it makes you don't happen to remember the sellers name where you got yours from do you please
Thanks

That German one is the same and coming in at a very decent £76.40 including delivery to the UK.
I don't know what you did to your badge holder @Orange225 but, I was going to take the Dremel to it, so the mesh would show through, the solid mount looks cr@p...!

Done exactly that jake, and painted it gloss black, I've cut the plate holder down and made it shallower so the plate sits closer to the grill

Reactions: Jake 61