New A4 B8 Avant 2.0 TDi 190 black edition

R88KBY

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and new to being an Audi owner (not VAG.) I must say I love my A4! I've only had it 4 days now and it's become probably my favour car that I've owned.

I'll attach some dealership pics :) need to clean him/her and take some proper pics.

There is a couple of small things I would like to do to make it even better as I'm a small mod makes a car kinda guy. I guess people have had the same idea as me so I'm looking for some pointers really.

1st change the front fog blubs to pure white LEDs to match the headlights.
2nd change the interior lights for again pure white less.
3rd and I don't know why Audi didn't make these for the black edition but change the Audi badge to a black ?

There will be more but for now just some small mods.

Thanks for looking
Rob

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 511
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 519
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 320
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 369
Reactions: Bristle Hound and ruairi83
Hi, Rob. Welcome to the forum, that's a nice looking car you have there.

It's actually a B8, so I've edited your thread title. :)

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Nice car. Enjoy the forum :)

Welcome mate. Nice black edition plus. What the 190bhp like?

@t8ups ia site sponsor and can get you front fogs and interior led kit for your car. Have them in my 2015 black Edition plus bud.

Thanks guys :) I test drove the 177 and there isn't really any difference between that and the 190 apart from maybe a bit more mid range power but it's still fast compared to a 1.7 tdci Astra estate lol.

I had the fabia vRS 180 before and I would say that's quicker off the mark but the A4 has a lot more pull and mid range power.

Thanks, hopefully I can get them sorted soon :)

Rob

Reactions: ruairi83
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and new to being an Audi owner (not VAG.) I must say I love my A4! I've only had it 4 days now and it's become probably my favour car that I've owned.

I'll attach some dealership pics :) need to clean him/her and take some proper pics.

There is a couple of small things I would like to do to make it even better as I'm a small mod makes a car kinda guy. I guess people have had the same idea as me so I'm looking for some pointers really.

1st change the front fog blubs to pure white LEDs to match the headlights.
2nd change the interior lights for again pure white less.
3rd and I don't know why Audi didn't make these for the black edition but change the Audi badge to a black ?

There will be more but for now just some small mods.

Thanks for looking
Rob
Hi & :welcome!: to ASN Rob

Great looking A4 Avant

As others have said, contact @t8ups with regard to your fog light & interior light upgrade. Quite a few of us have used his products on our A4/S4's

Reactions: R88KBY
Thanks guys I will contact @t8ups about about the upgrades.

Few more pics from his/her's afternoon wash :)

Attachments

• IMG_2847c.jpg
    IMG_2847c.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2848c.jpg
    IMG_2848c.jpg
    1,015.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_2850c.jpg
    IMG_2850c.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 204
Reactions: t8ups
They upped it from the 177 to 190 due to a new engine borrowed from the A6. I test drove the 177 and haven't really noticed a difference to be honest :)

That's quite good to know! Still want more power though, my younger brother has a 3 litre A5 I need to start spanking