developing new air intake system and boost pipe work upgrade

s3_sid

Reaction score
hi guys i am in discussions with a few manufactures of custom alloy, carbon fibre and silicone parts ( don't worry they are all separate businesses)

i used to have an s3 and i know you have some good of the self parts are available however i am looking to go one step further

i could do with someone getting me some sizes and dimensions of a few bits as i no longer have an s3 :(

i am looking at developing a intake system thats very similar in design to a revo one all once piece from filter to turbo but made from carbon fibre to keep temps down and flow very well,

also looking all the standard ic hoses done in 4 ply silicone , and the possibility of getting some coolant hoses made up as well just to dress the bay up a bit more

i can also look at doing things that have already been done but try and reduce the cost for customers as some things seem very over priced for what you are getting

if anyone can think of any other items that that would go down well let me know I'm all ears

Why carbon fibre for the intake, as far as I'm aware carbon fibre is crap at reflecting heat unless it's got expensive resins in it which would reflect the heat but probably wouldn't be any cheaper than the proven coated revo intake.

Reactions: Sandra, voorhees and grchmason