A little modding. .......

el-diablo675

Reaction score
I have had my A3 a year now and it was purchased as a cheap run about to pick my son up from nursery as I had a bike for getting to work. I have sold the bike and wanted to start a few mods.
The A3 although being 11 years old is in great condition with now only having 68k miles so I thought treat it. So far have changed internal bulbs to LED, plasti dip front grills, painted calipers, my10 rear lights, cambelt and servicing.
I am now looking at fitting 18" pro race 1.2 in anthracite as my car is dolphin grey and update suspension as I suspect it's original to koni STR-T nothing fancy just shocks and springs.
I've not modded a car since the nineties so a little out of touch. Will the spigot rings on new wheels sort out the bore size on hub.
I will update with pictures as I do bits. Cheers.

It's holding up well. I have no chips anywhere unlike before when I used bumper paint.
Give it a go. My window trims had no chrome on so the front looked out of place to me which is why I did it.

Reactions: Tomas Sears
Wheels have been ordered. Going to wait until I've fitted them to see about suspension whether I go for coilover or shocks and springs.