footwell lightsng

saxonblue

Reaction score
I am wondering if there's a way of keeping the little led foot well lights that come on when I open my door illuminated while I am driving ,
in my old A6 I had the lighting pack, and I got to say it, I loved it, it was cool, and I would like something similar in my new toy. ermm I mean my A5,
is there a way apart from keeping the interior light on all the time (not a good idea) of having this light up

yes it can be done, needs to be coded to keep it on while driving and it can be dimmed from the screen.
I do this on my customer cars when i upgrade the crappy Audi leds to our brighter nicer LED lights

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

Reactions: Geebo
That looks ace, I love the lights on the door panel, how can I do that , i've tried messing with the MMI but mine is the one that doesn't have satnav, so I can't do the whole the car and set up buttons and then to the hidden menu palaver

Also it not got the interior lighting upgrade option but only provide, so it's got standard door cards without the lighting, must admit, I miss the old A6 for the interior lighting, that looks really good

Cool, is it something I could do ,I don't yet have vagcom tho if I need to mess about in there
I live in greater Manchester and it looks like your in London, so there's little chance of me poping over to you so you can sort it for me, I would love to have mine looking ace inside tho