Mk2 TT S Line Retrofit RNSE

Dieseljuice

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I've just bought a 2013 model TT Mk 2 S-Line in Daytona Grey Perl. This is my first Audi though I've have had VW's for years. This car was an ex demo and has everything bar satnav.
I've retrofitted a RCD510 to a Mk 5 Golf and am quite technical and have Vagcom too. So is this a doable job for the TT and are there any issues or extra parts I need. I'm still googling and some say the radio reception needs work with extra parts? and location of the GPS arial...I read under the dash is fine?

I pick the car up next week from the dealer - its just the Audi radio fitted looks crap compared to RCD510 and it does not take SD cards for mp3 music which is main reason for RNSE. I also read I need the RNSE with the button Media as this is the one that will take up to 2 SDHC cards.

Oh! I assume all the rest of the TT kit will still work......phone prep/bluetooth/buttons on steering wheel whatever else it has!

Any advice or comments welcome and I hope post helps others too.

Kind Regards.

Yes there are antenna differences or you may experience degraded reception.

If you're looking for a supply/fit solution, ping me a message :)

Ping - How...is this Start a conversation? Also I'm in UK - clicking coding something link goes to USA on google maps?? So if you are in the UK do you have a web site or business location? I'm in North East England but would be interested to know what you can offer/warranty etc?

Kind Regards.

Yes please use the start a conversation option, then we can discuss it directly :)

I'm in the UK & come to sites everyday for installs :)