Audi s3 8p non bose headunit fitting

Lee_e

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've trolled the Internet for this answer and Im just ending up getting more and more confused with what iso leads and adaptors to use.

All I want to do Is put a double din headunit in my car so I can play and control my Bluetooth music. .I'm pretty sure I don't have a bose system as it doesn't have the silver strip on the speaker covers .. and doesn't say anything anywhere about being bose.

I know what facia adaptor to buy but I'm not sure on the correct iso adaptor.. I will be putting a pioneer unit in so I know I will need a pioneer patch lead to enable my steering controls. I don't listen to the radio so that's not important :)

Thanks guys

I'm seeing a lot of stuff about half amplified and full amplified etc.. I have no idea what mine is but I know it's not bose. 2008 s3 8p

I think yours is canbus so you will need a canbus adaptor.

I have a Parrot Asteroid System in mine and it came with all the adaptors for my canbus. If you speak to maybe somewhere like CarAudioSecurity then they will be able to help you. I spoke to Car Electronics in derby and they told me the best stereo for my needs and then I found a kit online to help me install it. Link me the stereo your going to use and Ill see if I can find you a kit.

Thanks bud.

I'm looking at the pioneer avh 270bt or something very similar.

That's the exact kit I was looking at. I will email them tomorrow morning. Just got confused with what system I have as it's not bose.

Will find out tomorrow what they recommend :)

Thanks sam