Quality wheel supplier.

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Can anyone link me to a company that sell quality aftermarket wheels.
I am looking for a set of TTRS'S.
I have only ever used OEM when changing wheels before but have to go aftermarket this time.

Wheelbase are pretty good had a few sets of wheels of them

Nothing i really fancy from them so may just get my RS6's refurbished.
Thanks for the link though.

Hi Mate good mates of mine own Projex Design UK in clevedon ask for Matt or James! mention Cornell and they should help you out!

Thanks for that, the main reason for a change is I'm looking for a slightly better ET to fill the arches a little more but don't want to use spacers as I have never had a good experience with them in the past and have only ever used H&R ones.

Thanks for that, the main reason for a change is I'm looking for a slightly better ET to fill the arches a little more but don't want to use spacers as I have never had a good experience with them in the past and have only ever used H&R ones.

it depends what spacers you use and right bolts etc ive never had a problem with them on all my cars to be honest but they do effect the handling slightly i.e. understeer.

give projex a call mate theyre a one stop shop for all the website is - www.projexuk.com

ive always got my wheels and tyres through them they do all carbon and body kits all sorts check the gallery out.

Cheers, I have only ever used new H&R hubcentric spacers with new wheel bolts and struggled with under steer like you say and also vibration, all went away when spacers were removed.
I reckon an ET of around 35 should fill the arches a little better.