what sat nav ?

andy1

Reaction score
Hi guys i was on here before with an S3 8l before i moved on to a golf r32.
Im pleased to say im glad to be back this time in a 2010 violet purple S3 8p Sportback.

The car is missing a few factory options that id like to retrofit.
could someone point me in the direction a good navigation system ? Are the plug and play ?

Can cruise control be fitted ?

Thanks in advance Andy

Attachments

• $_1-11.jpeg
    $_1-11.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 121
We can supply/fit all of these retrofit systems, cruise & nav no problem up to factory specification, please pm for more information/prices :)

the OEM option would be an RNS-E. I'm unsure if i'd fit one myself if the car didn't come with it, as they are £300-400 2nd hand, and there are much better (technically) units out there for a similar price - get better phone integration and more "apps" etc. But a lot of the aftermarket ones look quite "square" in the dash, compared to the RNS-E

there are some cheapo android-based ones that have a more OEM look, think because the shape of the fascia matches - but not heard much good things about them when in use

We can supply/fit all of these retrofit systems, cruise & nav no problem up to factory specification, please pm for more information/prices :)

Same boat so slight thread hi-jack. Where are you at mate? Looming for someone in the nw.

Personally ive just upgraded from BNS to rns-e and would like cruise next

Same boat so slight thread hi-jack. Where are you at mate? Looming for someone in the nw.

Nigel travels for retrofit work, if you send message to @NHN he will sort you out

Reactions: NHN and Gtigadge

Thanks Sandra.

Yes please ping me a PM & we can see what we can do for you :)

@NHN retro fitted my cruise control - He did a brilliant job and looks great, you wouldn't even know it didn't come as standard!
Came to my place of work and was all done within 30 minutes or so, highly recommended