North East members, I could use your help.. Again.

S3_Mitch

Money pit owner
Reaction score
Hi all,

There must have been some members in the north east who have had a 3" downpipe fitted to thier s3?

Before I start ringing around.. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a garage? I really would like to use a garage/mechanic who has fitted one before..

Failing that anyone know any good VAG independents so I can narrow down my search?

Cheers.

just saw this thres i'm in leeds and im about to get a 3" downpipe fitted soon and i'm getting it from the same place i got my exhaust which i trust cos everyone around gets it from the same place. tony banks is the name of the shop £100 i was quoted for the lot dont know where in the north east you are but its worth checking it out you can find them on face book if you like

oh i just saw you other thread, if your willing to pay 300 for a DP you might as well pay the 25-50 to get to leeds and get them to fit a custom DP that WILL fit for a 100 notes

Quick fit in Sunderland mate did mine. The one next to Mobray park.

Cheers for the replies, not sure about kwik fit tbh.. I have ordered a relentless dp now, I said I would pay £300 cause I thought they were more than that.. didn't want to pay that much.

Leeds is a bit far, I'm in Newcastle.. definitely willing to travel there if a better option doesn't arise in the next week or so.

Speak to Lee at Powerflow Newcastle
"The exhaust Doctor" is the name of the business.
Tell him scotty with the blue s3 recommended you.
His work is amazing.
Based behind ford in Shiremoor

Reactions: S3_Mitch
Your brave letting kwik fit near your car lol

It was done on the side by a lad who did a lot of exhaust work on my mps3. Not knocking anyone but it's only a few bolts and with the right tools is fairly straight forward. It's and exhaust after all.