So I've just hit a fox :(

Lol I am sure it would look cracking, but hell of an expensive mistake to make if I wasn't 100% sold! The super sport seats just looks awesome, and look utter luxury. Makes the car in my opinion. Sure with some coilovers the car will handle just as good. Just hope I get some decent tyres, these Bridgestone Potenzas on the R are woeful

Continentals 5 am afraid...standard fit

Potenza's are a great summer tyre crap in the wet...originally/exclusively made for the Enzo way back then

Reactions: FBF01
I posted this the last time a forum member hit a fox, but got quite a few blank looks.
(It had to be explained by another forum member!)

Let's see how it goes this time ....... ;)

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
WHAT THE FOX SAY?
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
WHAT THE FOX SAY?
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
WHAT THE FOX SAY?
Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
WHAT THE FOX SAY?

Reactions: Flibble, slayaz and JohnM100
I hope to god you just cut and paste that and didn't waste your time typing all that out

Reactions: slayaz, Simon L, JohnM100 and 1 other person
Always the ****** pheasants and crazy other birds in my area that I'm trying to avoid as of late.... Don't have a single brain cell.

My mate hit a stag once, wrote off his car.

Another mate hit an ostrich (not in the UK!), it's neck went all "twangy" and it's head came through the windscreen and knocked him out!

Reactions: Wondering Soul
Always the ****** pheasants and crazy other birds in my area that I'm trying to avoid as of late.... Don't have a single brain cell.

I thought you said "Peasants and crazy birds..." you been driving around Croydon? ;)

So I got a quote from a body shop (recommended) to plastic weld the bumper and paint. Cost is about £60-£80. I now need to find the small grille that broken at the bottom and the fog light surround. Anyone got any ideas?

I went into Audi and spoke to the parts guy. He said I would need to go and speak with their body shop and they would price it up but I only want to buy the parts and fit myself? !