Would you buy one.. Tfsi

I'd steer clear of this - the "you get what you pay for" saying applies to exhausts more than anything in my view. That flexible portion of the pipe will split and rattle rather quickly if it's not made to a high standard - it looks rather short, so might not deal well with the vibrations it's meant to isolate. The welds, if not of high quality, may split, etc...

On the other hand, if you are feeling adventurous and are willing to take a financial hit for the team, then please do share your experiences here as it may prove to be a good option for those on a budget.

Reactions: Sayam
Thanks for the reply. Im fairly handy with a welder if the welds did break or the flexi pipe needed replacing, however I wouldnt really wanna pull it back out once its in, the price is tempting but all i can imagine is that the welds and flexi may hold up... But the cheap cat wont be any use after a few months. After all the metals inside it are the most expencive and important part! Ill be going for a remap sometime after christmas so ill decide whether or not to take the chance and go for it. Gains is the only reason im looking not sound!