New Audi S3 Sportback owner (8P)

Abz17

Reaction score
Just a newbie saying saying hi here! Purchased my first ever Audi and one I've always adored. A Sportback S3 in ibis white
Will be on this forum quite a bit now got some future plans for it and a few questions I have currently in regards to the car.
Firstly I tanked my car with v power and got a range of 220miles, is this normal lol!

Is it just me or does the s tronic gearbox sometimes meant to feel like it's going to stall? Sounds dumb but when I'm in traffic, sometimes rarely, I stop then take off and it sort of drops in revs as though I can catch the biting point like a manual but it sorts it self out and goes perfect into every gear and takes off normally. Also does the same sometime when going into reverse not stalling but takes like a second to go into the actual gear. Bit new to the whole thing always been a manual driver before hence why I'm so paranoid maybe!

Any suggestions or replies to help my concerns would be great.

Hi, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where you located? Put a post up in the 8p section. Enjoy the forum :) x

Just a newbie saying saying hi here! Purchased my first ever Audi and one I've always adored. A Sportback S3 in ibis white
Will be on this forum quite a bit now got some future plans for it and a few questions I have currently in regards to the car.
Firstly I tanked my car with v power and got a range of 220miles, is this normal lol!

Is it just me or does the s tronic gearbox sometimes meant to feel like it's going to stall? Sounds dumb but when I'm in traffic, sometimes rarely, I stop then take off and it sort of drops in revs as though I can catch the biting point like a manual but it sorts it self out and goes perfect into every gear and takes off normally. Also does the same sometime when going into reverse not stalling but takes like a second to go into the actual gear. Bit new to the whole thing always been a manual driver before hence why I'm so paranoid maybe!

Any suggestions or replies to help my concerns would be great.

220 from a full tank?! Are you quite heavy footed? ;) I have a 3 door 8P-S3 and I tend to get between 300 and 350 out of a tank It's a DSG too and occasionally it does miss a beat but it's something you soon get used to, I have only noticed it going into reverse though. I went from 10 years or driving manual cars to this S3 being my first auto and after having it for a year I don't think I'd go back to a manual.

220 from a full tank?! Are you quite heavy footed? ;) I have a 3 door 8P-S3 and I tend to get between 300 and 350 out of a tank It's a DSG too and occasionally it does miss a beat but it's something you soon get used to, I have only noticed it going into reverse though. I went from 10 years or driving manual cars to this S3 being my first auto and after having it for a year I don't think I'd go back to a manual.

Haha nah I'm not heavy footed tbh cruise it quite slowly. Odd occasion id give it some for like a few seconds to hear the dsg pops but that's about it. But wow 300-350 to a tank is amazing. I want that!!