new s3 order help

chunk090883

Reaction score
hi im new to this part of the forum, previously had a 8p s3,a4 convertible and a few a3 tdi's
I have been looking to order a new s3 over the last few months, finally got a good deal at the weekend so now a 5 month wait, i have ordered the basic extras, comfort pack, b+o, privacy glass but they have offered me the same spec but with a few extras but its ready for the weekend
extra's are
-Advanced key
-Adaptive headlights with Xenon Plus headlights
-Technology package

so the new extras are worth £1865, they have done me a deal so its an extra £23 per month so im getting them for £1104,seems a good deal but are they worth paying the extra or am I better of waiting for my order?

hi im new to this part of the forum, previously had a 8p s3,a4 convertible and a few a3 tdi's
I have been looking to order a new s3 over the last few months, finally got a good deal at the weekend so now a 5 month wait, i have ordered the basic extras, comfort pack, b+o, privacy glass but they have offered me the same spec but with a few extras but its ready for the weekend
extra's are
-Advanced key
-Technology package

so the new extras are worth £1865, they have done me a deal so its an extra £23 per month so im getting them for £1104,seems a good deal but are they worth paying the extra or am I better of waiting for my order?
Technology package adaptive xenons and key less are all great options you would use on regular basis,so yeah go for it as they are nearly than half price
Also they will make long-term ownership that much easier
You're basically getting key less and adaptive xenons for nowt

extra's are
-Advanced key
-Technology package

10000% yes. I had the S3 without advanced key and I hated it. There is something about keyless entry and start, it just feels right in a sports car. The tech pack alone is worth the £1100, snap his hand off!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
extra's are
-Advanced key
-Technology package

Got all bases covered there mate...................go cats go............... ;)

................. @Y26 AUG ..................ain't payin you nothing fella...............you can get yer own advanced key :)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Is the car still brand new and you the first owner, or is it their demo car?

Reason I ask is if you are getting GAP I'm sure it affects it in some way!

Go for it then, chances are you will switch after 24 months anyway (if on a PCP).

Are they giving you the £500 dealer contribution for the pcp... If not they should do..

Are they giving you the £500 dealer contribution for the pcp... If not they should do..

I was given £1000 and it's a hatchback in sepang blue with black styling pack, if I don't go for this one I might change it to white with panoramic roif

I love my pano-roof but it's 6 and half a dozen which you chose,but l gather the Sepang will have a better spec given the deal us only available on the Sepang and not a factory order

The s3 I have ordered is the same spec,apart from the 3 items that are on the car that is ready at the dealers, both sepang blue, both are really good deals but if I don't buy the one ready I think I will change my original order and add roof

its your call. is doesnt matter what anyone else thinks including me. having said that I have every option except rear airbags and I wouldnt even consider the car with out the options. I even had homelink installed at the dealer after it wasnt available as a port install. go for it.

after a week if deciding what to do I have finally gone ahead and ordered the one they have in stock with the extras, pick it up next week, was very clode to ordering in riviera blue but the 6 month wait put me off

Reactions: Daveotto
....way to go chunky, bet yer bouncing off the walls!! ;)