New S3

MattT

Reaction score
I know this is probably the wrong forum to post it in, but has there been any threads about the new S3 yet? I looked in the RS3 forum, but there hasn't really been anything in there.

Was sent the new Audi magazine the other day and they have announced they are making a new S3. Has there been any posts or thoughts about it?

Slightly off thread, but how to you get Audi to send you the Audi Magazine? I've filled in about 6 of the cards and they've never sent it to me. My dad, who last owned an Audi in 1995 (having gone back to VW) still gets his copy regular as clockwork.

On the covering letter with the Audi mag it mentioned the forthcoming S3 but there is no pics or stories in the magazine.

I always get the magazine - you have to be on the mailing list.

Yep I think I got put on the mailing list for the Audi magazine because I got raped for a service at the local dealer a long time ago! I don't think you just let them know to get on the mailing list, they need proof it's your car then they will happily send you them for years so I think it's done by the dealers.

There are threads about the new S3 in the new 8P forum...

And it would seem that you still need to be using the dealer network for servicing... as soon as I stopped using the stealers, the mag stopped. No great loss realy as I dont miss seeing celebs blabbing on about how great their freebee Audi is....

You can sign up for the audi magazine on audi uk website.

Was dissapointed with no pictures myself!!!

Audi call me anually to ask if I still have my S3, to which I answer yes... still get the magazine, but service car elsewhere.

mag is ***** by the way if your into celebrety chefs, polo players and semi posh characters then just watch "the audi channel" its exactly the same.
Wine tasting? champagne tour?? fack off

There is a thread over on tyresmoke about the new S3.

Details on there seem to be 265 BHP 2.0TFSI starting at £26,995.