Sexy Drivers!!

LisaMafia

Reaction score
Just been on www.datemyplate.com has anyone heard of it, lets you send messages to drivers Reg Plates?!?! Saw someone with a car sticker in their back window.

At first I thought it was very cheesy but what a interesting idea, I have been memorising reg plate numberson the way to work today hehehe

hehehe bit of a shot in the dark but saw a gowwwwgeous guy in a black bmw so kinda hoped he was on there so if your mates have one tell them they may have a message waiting lol!!

what do you think? I think coolio and I'll put my profile up later when I can be bothered finishing it

Lisa x:beerchug:

not bad !
i'll wait till i've owned my car for a bit longer though

I bet you're scared olly because of your avatr showing 180!! lol

think I heard about it on the radio as well (not your 180 LOL)

G x

Not a bad idea - differnt I guess... Wonder how well known it is in the motoring world. Might wait a while before I sign up.....

think i may abuse it to tell drivers of cars that p1ss me off exactly what i think of them...

hahah there's asection there that lets you rate someones driving!!!

Yeah I've been on there for a while (cos I am sad) although it has been quite, erm, productive.... haha

Thing is I'm still registered there with the A3 in the UK haha so the guy who has it now has no idea....I might just change my details to his and see what happens, lol

ooooh have you had some luck in the car OutLore? hehe x

LisaMafia said:
ooooh have you had some luck in the car OutLore? hehe x

Ahem... maybe :racer:

It's better in a truck though... more room... and you always have the truckbed if things get really outta hand ;)

LisaMafia said:
Just been on www.datemyplate.com has anyone heard of it, lets you send messages to drivers Reg Plates?!?! Saw someone with a car sticker in their back window.

At first I thought it was very cheesy but what a interesting idea, I have been memorising reg plate numberson the way to work today hehehe

hehehe bit of a shot in the dark but saw a gowwwwgeous guy in a black bmw so kinda hoped he was on there so if your mates have one tell them they may have a message waiting lol!!

what do you think? I think coolio and I'll put my profile up later when I can be bothered finishing it

B0ll0x,

Was in the process of building exactly the same site. That's 3 months work wasted....

Not really... it's not marketed particularly well, you just need to get it out there and have something different, some way of making it more likely to entice people to sign up. Like I say, I have been on there for a year or more and have had a small amount of interest, but there are still a relatively low number of users registered for a site which has been open that long.

I would carry on, but don't market it as a "dating" site. You could just say it is for like minded car nuts who want to know more about a particular car they have seen. Then, add as a side note that "Some people have even found true love...." blah blah blah, pass me a bucket etc etc.

MySpace was never marketed as a dating site, yet look at how it has become the most successful place to meet people via the net.

i saw it in the newspaper too it was daily star or daily express h,mmm heads off to their press page now...

cant i just go up the pub and take my chances, i dont think id want to date a plate cant really get down and dirty with a number plate unless of course you was washing it.

easytease said:
lisa, is there any forum you have no spammed 'datemyplate' on yet?.

Thought i'd seen it before..... CGTI ;) :)

Beware!

All too often the fit girl you've been exchanging smiles with in a traffic que get out to reveal the beaky nosed barge 4rse she really is without the sunny's and the tinted glass!

Bula_82 said:
Thought i'd seen it before..... CGTI ;) :)

oi u

just cos i know them doesn't mean to say i can't tell people about it. they're cool people but I just thought people here would like to know about it, its agood site !:hubbahubba:

LisaMafia said:
I bet you're scared olly because of your avatr showing 180!! lol

think I heard about it on the radio as well (not your 180 LOL)

G x

It's ok, Olly is safe - that's my speedo :) It was actually 170 through the timing beams, but still adding speed into something of a headwind!

How does that site work as i have spotted someone in a little red and yellow car who gives me the horn and id like to try and see if it works

bainsyboy said:
How does that site work as i have spotted someone in a little red and yellow car who gives me the horn and id like to try and see if it works

Just sign up bud, and give them all your personal details, bank account, NI number, share information, etc. :bye:

As far as i know. this has been spammed on the Seat cupra forum, the TTforum, tyresmoke, audifans, rs246 and a couple of other forums. :asskicking:

TDI i have tried it and typed in the number plate but it comes back blank, filled the car spec in and plate index and nowt, waste of foo---- time and internet.

bainsyboy said:
TDI i have tried it and typed in the number plate but it comes back blank, filled the car spec in and plate index and nowt, waste of foo---- time and internet.

Lol. Maybe they have just cloned your car and plate now.:keule:

TDI i have typed it in loads of time and it just comes back blank, im looking for a little cutie in a red and yellow car with a little floppy hat on sat next to a bloke with a grey beard and big ears, number plate is NODDY1 if you see it around the kent area can you advise them that bainsyboy is looking for them as they cut me up the other wk driving arounnd toy town and i want to slash every tyre on the pile of s--- as i reckon the tyres must be a special order as they are unusual.

Cheers

bainsyboy said:
TDI i have typed it in loads of time and it just comes back blank, im looking for a little cutie in a red and yellow car with a little floppy hat on sat next to a bloke with a grey beard and big ears, number plate is NODDY1 if you see it around the kent area can you advise them that bainsyboy is looking for them as they cut me up the other wk driving arounnd toy town and i want to slash every tyre on the pile of s--- as i reckon the tyres must be a special order as they are unusual.

Cheers

Ha ha ha ha ha........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bainsyboy said:

Cheers

Is this them.
noddy.jpg

nervus said:
Beware!

All too often the fit girl you've been exchanging smiles with in a traffic que get out to reveal the beaky nosed barge 4rse she really is without the sunny's and the tinted glass!

How very true LMAO!!!!

A high spec VW/Audi with factory tints can make even the worst kind of hippocrocopig look porkable.

TDI thats the ---t where did you see him as i really need to speak to those weird looking bar stewards, you would think with eyes that big they would be able to see people coming imnstead of cutting them up all the time, apparently my mate said they done the same to him, just pulled right out in front of him and his Mrs nearly choked to death as they were having a bit of Oral, im surprised those two loons can afford the petrol to drive that pile of s--t around town, because with heads that big it must cause a lot of wind resistance, talking of wind i best chuck the Mrs out of the bath as she has been in there for 40 mins and i think the next time i trumpet i might follow through.

:hubbahubba:
LisaMafia said:

:D:D whats ya reg number ?? haha

It costs money to join - all a bit sad in my opinion.:haha: