What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

@einonsy - Welcome back !
Fab looking SQ5 & in a fab colour
@jassyo06 & I used to have sepang blue Audi's, a S3 SB & a S4 saloon respectively
Lovely colour to work with IMO

Looking foreword to more pic's

Plenty of Detailing gear to keep you outta mischief for a while lol
@Bristle Hound cast your mind back before l got my Turbo/Myan blue saloon lol
DSC 0044

Reactions: OCDaveS4, NevMan, Scotty75 and 1 other person
Got a Macguirers dual action polishing kit today DON'T ASK wasn't my choice. .. ..it was bought by the work to eliminate marring/buffer trails that any rotary can leave so .. Use the rotary for faster correction then clean / remove the guff the rotary leaves now 3 pads and the polisher was £248. . . Now l am going to put it out there that this by far the worst set up including the machine and pads l have ever ever used.. . Machine is ***** the pads are even worse, it makes a DAS 6 Pro plus with the hex logic pads pads look and feel machine polishing royalty.. . .dreadful and horrendously overpriced rant over, anyway l got some Gyeon essence car shampoo for a change has anyone used this? Looking at the bottle it has the consistancy of cough syrup lol

Reactions: NevMan and Scotty75
Love Sepang blue . Both cracking looking cars

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and Bristle Hound
@einonsy - Welcome back !
Fab looking SQ5 & in a fab colour
@jassyo06 & I used to have sepang blue Audi's, a S3 SB & a S4 saloon respectively
Lovely colour to work with IMO

Looking foreword to more pic's

Plenty of Detailing gear to keep you outta mischief for a while lol

Cheers! Looking forward to trying it out now... all here before the car, may have to play on the mrs golf... :)
480466d8ce584be99561722e3e6ddfc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra, A4A4, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Guys, anyone here used Dodo Juice Apple iFoam or Q2M Foam. I ask as I have been using BH for ages now and although it offers great cleaning ability I believe it is a bit too harsh for the ceramic coating applied to the car. I am looking for more pH Neutral Snowfoam and someone has recommended the above two.

Would appreciate any suggestions before I purchase one.

Reactions: NevMan
Guys, anyone here used Dodo Juice Apple iFoam or Q2M Foam. I ask as I have been using BH for ages now and although it offers great cleaning ability I believe it is a bit too harsh for the ceramic coating applied to the car. I am looking for more pH Neutral Snowfoam and someone has recommended the above two.

Haven’t used either mate, but a big fan of Gyeon products. That said, AngelWax Cleanliness is awesome, and even @jassyo06 rates it

Reactions: V6_Man

I've used DodoJuice iFoam. Great smell but found the performance mediocre at best, which is a shame as the other products I use of theirs are ace.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I've used DodoJuice iFoam. Great smell but found the performance mediocre at best, which is a shame as the other products I use of theirs are ace.

Cheers mate - that's very helpful. I will wait and see what others have to say and if not I'll probably go ahead and order a bottle each of the three mentioned above. No harm in trying each one of them out.

Reactions: NevMan and Adam14
Cheers! Looking forward to trying it out now... all here before the car, may have to play on the mrs golf... :)
480466d8ce584be99561722e3e6ddfc2.jpg

Great haul. Let us know how you get on with the collinite wax, this is one on my (big) list wanting to try eventually.

@Tashfeen - I was advised to use ValetPro pH Neutral SF by a pro detailer who ceramic coated our old R56 MINI JCW
https://www.valetpro.global/Pre-Washes-and-Snow-Foams/Snow-Foams/34-/pH-Neutral-Snow-Foam

(PS Don't know whether the link is the cheapest place to buy)

(PPS Cheapest I can find is £18.99 delivered for 5litres on the bay of e
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Valetpro...839176?hash=item1a74176208:g:LuoAAOSw4JxcWTh4 )

Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
Reactions: V6_Man and NevMan
Cheers mate - that's very helpful. I will wait and see what others have to say and if not I'll probably go ahead and order a bottle each of the three mentioned above. No harm in trying each one of them out.
To be fair part of the poor performance could be down to the fact I was using an ancient karcher pressure washer (before I got a K4) and that could have hampered the performance.

@Tashfeen - I was advised to use ValetPro pH Neutral SF by a pro detailer who ceramic coated our old R56 MINI JCW
https://www.valetpro.global/Pre-Washes-and-Snow-Foams/Snow-Foams/34-/pH-Neutral-Snow-Foam

(PS Don't know whether the link is the cheapest place to buy)

(PPS Cheapest I can find is £18.99 delivered for 5litres on the bay of e
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Valetpro...839176?hash=item1a74176208:g:LuoAAOSw4JxcWTh4 )
@Bristle Hound have you ever tried Valetpro PH SF, or do you still not use any snow foam?

@SPIKE_S3 - I do have around 4 litres VP PH SF left but don't use it as I'm a convert to ValetPro Citrus Pre Wash
TBH I have another 4+ litres of CarChem's SF which I don't use either

You beat me to it @Bristle Hound as I was about to post that you gave up on it since you started using CP CPW.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
To be fair part of the poor performance could be down to the fact I was using an ancient karcher pressure washer (before I got a K4) and that could have hampered the performance.

Cheers mate. Going to order Dodo Juice, VP, Q2M. Unfortunately, I am still using my K2 for the last 5 years now (stingy I know ) so, they might work, might not

Great haul. Let us know how you get on with the collinite wax, this is one on my (big) list wanting to try eventually.

I’ve been using Collinite for years and just ran out, big fan of it for beading and durability

An old beading shot and reflection shot below :)
b90302ea1c0afe59c6cef77c5a88ecb7.jpg

56bcc7fb8c2666c836199b03b6941095.jpg

Reactions: Bulldog, A4A4, Bristle Hound and 3 others
Cheers mate. Going to order Dodo Juice, VP, Q2M. Unfortunately, I am still using my K2 for the last 5 years now (stingy I know ) so, they might work, might not

Mate, if the Mrs can have a V10, you need a new V12 pressure washer!!

Reactions: Bristle Hound, V6_Man and Scotty75
Mine was my parents old thing..at least 10 years old.and needed 2 adapters for it to.work with a k series snow foam.lance

Reactions: Scotty75 and V6_Man
Mate, if the Mrs can have a V10, you need a new V12 pressure washer!!

PMSL @q5man. And looking at the Screwfix option atm. Might as well pick it up tomorrow or over the weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bristle Hound, NevMan and Scotty75
Well I received some TAC Systems Tyre Dressing in the post today . Generously sent to me by @Tashfeen, barely a drop been used ! Thanks Tash

Not sure er indoors believed me when I told her a fellow forum member had sent me it

Looking forward to trying it out on the new boots ........ Next week can't get here quickly enough !
dedc2e37af331301effa645bebf1148e.jpg

Reactions: Jimbob76, Jassyo06, Bristle Hound and 2 others
I should add the packaging was top class and the delivery was quicker than some detailing companies lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and V6_Man
Well I received some TAC Systems Tyre Dressing in the post today . Generously sent to me by @Tashfeen, barely a drop been used ! Thanks Tash

Not sure er indoors believed me when I told her a fellow forum member had sent me it

Looking forward to trying it out on the new boots ........ Next week can't get here quickly enough !
dedc2e37af331301effa645bebf1148e.jpg

Glad you received it and really happy that it didn't leak as it was my biggest concern - I opened the box twice before posting just to make sure it wasn't

Reactions: Jassyo06, Bristle Hound, NevMan and 1 other person
Glad you received it and really happy that it didn't leak as it was my biggest concern - I opened the box twice before posting just to make sure it wasn't
Ha ha mate there was no way that we going to leak . Proper packaging and like a big kid I popped all the Bubble wrap as well ......... Very therapeutic

Reactions: NevMan and V6_Man
... and like a big kid I popped all the Bubble wrap as well ......... Very therapeutic

Kids and I so wanted to do it when I was packing it last night. .

Do let us know when you have applied it. Would be interested to know your thoughts

Kids and I so wanted to do it when I was packing it last night. .

Do let us know when you have applied it. Would be interested to know your thoughts
Lol
My three pugs were looking at me as if to say what the hell are you doing ....... What is it with bubble wrap .......

Hoping to apply the TAC and Gtechniq C5 by the latter part of next week . Wheels and tyres arrive between Tuesday as Friday . Will post photos and thoughts on both products mate .

I am curious though , have you applied TAC to any plastics ? Wondering whether to use it on the plastic inlays in the bumper by the fogs etc

Reactions: NevMan and V6_Man
Lol
My three pugs were looking at me as if to say what the hell are you doing ....... What is it with bubble wrap .......

PMSL

Hoping to apply the TAC and Gtechniq C5 by the latter part of next week . Wheels and tyres arrive between Tuesday as Friday . Will post photos and thoughts on both products mate .

I am curious though , have you applied TAC to any plastics ? Wondering whether to use it on the plastic inlays in the bumper by the fogs etc

I have not but product description on In2detailing suggests you could use it:

https://www.in2detailing.co.uk/tac-systems-tire-dressing-500ml-durable-high-gloss-finish.html

Reactions: NevMan and Scotty75
PMSL @q5man. And looking at the Screwfix option atm. Might as well pick it up tomorrow or over the weekend.

Good work mate, that is a great price. Amazon were doing for £199 the other day, and this is lower

A little delivery from @in2detailing appeared this morning. I have been using Non bio wash, but thought I would give the AngelWax Micro-cleanse a go. Decent size 1L.

7a58b44a5c8b1b762fe5ab449c3c7a81.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, Scotty75, Bristle Hound and 1 other person