How much bhp for fast car?

Very quick! Wild horses wouldn't drag me into that passenger seat!!!

PS is that a 2.0 tdi trying to get past?

Is that the one with about 500bhp, think its the same one thats over passion ford. Sure is a fast car!

Is that the one with about 500bhp, think its the same one thats over passion ford. Sure is a fast car!
Could be. It's 380 on this clip but can go up to 500, not sure if he's ever done it though His name is Lee usually nickname Porkie..

Straight roads are for fast cars... Corners are for fast drivers

Reactions: Eigdoog
Hit the nail on the head with bhp per ton. I'd agree anything over 250bhp per ton will be fast, 200bhp per ton will be nippy, 150bhp per ton pleasant and 100bhp per ton just about managable.

Everyone's perspective will no doubt be based on their experience, so the quickest car you've been in will be your yard stick. My old Rover 220 GSi turbo running 215bhp with suspension and brake upgrades was nippy, but my old Evo IV with 330bhp and close ratio box felt super quick. That was until I had a ride in a mates GT-R - he did the launch and by Christ it took my breath away!

For me my 3.2 feels nippy, not super fast, but comfortably nippy. My Celica GT-Four RC is about to come back with around 400bhp, so I expect that will feel nice :)

Audi S4 weights according to the 2009 brochure

1705kg for 6MT
1735kg for Stronic

Sq5 plus coming up about the same as the Sierra RS Cosworth, actually quite incredible for a diesel SUV. Roll on March.

Reactions: xpoweruk and Jake 61