New User - 2011 A3 8P3 Sportback, 140 Diesel Black Edition

LewisMac

Reaction score
Hi All,

Finally got myself motor thats not a complete beater.. Joined this in the hope of finding a bit of inspiration and advice! The car is totally standard at the moment but I'm looking forward to making a few wee changes. Not sure if many of you are from up my way but I'm near Inverness. :cold:

Hi and welcome get some pics posted :) check the meet section might be some people up your way!

Hi Lewis, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any Pics? If you click the link in my signature for small events. There are a few guys up your area. Enjoy the forum. :) x

cheers guys,

will fire some pics up soon!

Nice one Jake, are there a few folk up here? I know its not the best time of year for it now but are there many meets etc up here?

cheers guys,

will fire some pics up soon!

Nice one Jake, are there a few folk up here? I know its not the best time of year for it now but are there many meets etc up here?

There are a few members Lewis, I haven't seen any meets in the Inverness area but a few of the lads in Moray seem to organise some get togethers.
I'm sure that something could be arranged though. We're not short of decent roads for a wee road trip or a spot of haggis hunting...!

:yes:

Reactions: Sandra