What do you buy the other half for Xmas

Even though she's due another bottle of perfume and has pointed it out several times, looks like i won't get off that lightly this year.....

Her new motor just arrived at the dealership...

IMG 2429

Reactions: wooder, veeeight, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Even though she's due another bottle of perfume and has pointed it out several times, looks like i won't get off that lightly this year.....

Her new motor just arrived at the dealership...

View attachment 74622
Grand coupe 3 series? Not bad for a BMW lol

Reactions: veeeight, Rob2k68, xBox and 2 others
Grand coupe 3 series? Not bad for a BMW lol

Gran Coupe 420d Sport, very somber in silver, with black leather and dark glass ..... the smart, sensible car.

Has a nice rear IMO:

IMG 2430

Latest gen 2.0d with 190PS, M-Sport steering wheel (which you can't spec in the UK, unless you have it with M-Sport) and all the usual toys (camera, power tailgate, extended dash...).

Had hoped the S3 could be Mr Sensible, paving the way for something proper crazy, alas, she would not entertain the switch.

On the positive side, I have free rein to chop and change next year, so we'll see :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WarwickL, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Gran Coupe 420d Sport, very somber in silver, with black leather and dark glass ..... the smart, sensible car.

Has a nice rear IMO:

View attachment 74634

Latest gen 2.0d with 190PS, M-Sport steering wheel (which you can't spec in the UK, unless you have it with M-Sport) and all the usual toys (camera, power tailgate, extended dash...).

Had hoped the S3 could be Mr Sensible, paving the way for something proper crazy, alas, she would not entertain the switch.

On the positive side, I have free rein to chop and change next year, so we'll see :)

Face lift RS3....but still.....dont think you would be settled.Porker Boxster S Mate.....dont take all that wonderful climate for granted... jammy git...How the other half live...Eh..lol

Reactions: xBox, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Face lift RS3....but still.....dont think you would be settled.Porker Boxster S Mate.....dont take all that wonderful climate for granted... jammy git...How the other half live...Eh..lol

Boxster S .....nah..............Cayman GTS and then we're starting to have a conversation!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Boxster S .....nah..............Cayman GTS and then we're starting to have a conversation!! lol

Boxster's better looking so put that in yer EL Vino...and drink it..gotta have a soft top in Cyprus

Reactions: Simon L
Boxster's better looking so put that in yer EL Vino...and drink it..gotta have a soft top in Cyprus

..........you jest surely??!! lol

d233ca59906da6d2958f8e9855e2619c-jpg.61335

Reactions: Jassyo06

Looks like it will be this after a little visit to bluewater

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06

You would think so, but ......

1) they get seriously dirty inside and I mean gritty, dusty, very hard to clean .... bit of a detailers wet dream :blink:

2) July to August and you're asking for sun stroke without a hat

3) slow in town, but any fast driving and the dust and dirt gets a bit irritating round the neck

..........you jest surely??!! lol

d233ca59906da6d2958f8e9855e2619c-jpg.61335

Carmine Red :hubbahubba:

Unfortunately, I have a very steep drive approaching the house. Anything that sporty would need front axle lift.... like the 991.2 has :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Whenever I see people mention Pandora it makes me laugh. Nasty ugly toot which costs next to nothing to make but costs you hundreds to buy :tearsofjoy:. Almost as good as a scam as Tiffany.

Anyway, a good site for presents is Etsy. Support small business!

Whenever I see people mention Pandora it makes me laugh. Nasty ugly toot which costs next to nothing to make but costs you hundreds to buy :tearsofjoy:. Almost as good as a scam as Tiffany.

Very nice mate, that's you off me ****** xmas card list!!

We playing how big is yer wad now?

PF-loadsamoney_2177214k.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, Sandra, WarwickL and 1 other person
Too be honest my Mrs looks awesome even in even Primark kit lol she's a fashion female lcon in my eyes,yeah l do buy a bit of of D&G...and the likes,but best give her some dosh in an envelope....then she can start up/kick in the old brain cells to what she wants too buy
...Costly lessons have been learnt in the past by jassy
Not my boggle but l know how her brains wired,but me on the other hand am as superficial as they come lol no not at all only when it comes to car's and hair colorings Vegas yellow hair and sepang painted S3's lol

Reactions: Simon L, 4K, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
@jassyo06 Well said. You have Christmas sorted. :) x

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

V8's description of the S3, just a few zeros to the price ?

Personally, I think a lot of the Pandora charms are actually well made, good value and attractive.

Reactions: Rob2k68
V8's description of the S3, just a few zeros to the price ?

Personally, I think a lot of the Pandora charms are actually well made, good value and attractive.
Each to their own mate.

Phase 2 of me silver highlights is a GO fingers crossed lol

Reactions: Pinky1959, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Phase 2 of me silver highlights is a GO fingers crossed lol

Silver?? I got mine for free matey!! lol

Just off to buy myself some snazzy xmas shirts..................had a lovely D&G one I got a few months ago but was a tad big so gave it to my nephew when he was over from Oz :)

I loved Gucci fitted shirts still got a few but think they're past the sell by date lol Was a huge fan of D&G casual wear a few years ago,well worth the extra dosh mate, hope you get one you like?us men need retail therapy aswell ye know lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
I loved Gucci fitted shirts still got a few but think they're past the sell by date lol Was a huge fan of D&G casual wear a few years ago,well worth the extra dosh mate, hope you get one you like?us men need retail therapy aswell ye know lol

Damn right!! ..................ok I'm gonna go get amongst it, if I can get parked......................... lol

Phase 2 Successful..:rock: twas a tad:scared2:...thinkin a wouldnt have any hair left or even at best, it turned oot Amalfi..White ....but Vegas yella is long gone Avril still fancy me....lol

Reactions: Pinky1959, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Phase 2 Successful..:rock: twas a tad:scared2:...thinkin a wouldnt have any hair left or even at best, it turned oot Amalfi..White ....but Vegas yella is long gone Avril still fancy me....lol

Excellent news mate.................... the barnet has landed!! lol

Excellent news mate.................... the barnet has landed!! lol

So did ye treat yerself to a nice shirt.....trollin the forum threads and its all complaint related threads,the winter Bloos seemingly does seem to affect everyone the noo

So did ye treat yerself to a nice shirt.....trollin the forum threads and its all complaint related threads,the winter Bloos seemingly does seem to affect everyone the noo

Couldn't find a direct replacement for the D&G unfortunately but bagged a cheeky French connection number and a new jacket! Not bad at all mate :yahoo:

Couldn't find a direct replacement for the D&G unfortunately but bagged a cheeky French connection number and a new jacket! Not bad at all mate :yahoo:

French Connection they still doin the rounds..lol.....nice...Suit/dress jacket??...or Cazual...lol

French Connection they still doin the rounds..lol.....nice...Suit/dress jacket??...or Cazual...lol

Just a cazual one mate ;)

Seen at 4pm, Christmas Eve............

F90Y9G2.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, Pulp84 and Jassyo06
If I don't get Mrs Pulp Tiffany jewellery I might as well be invisible Christmas morning

Hence Mrs Pulp has Tiffany :gift:

Reactions: veeeight and Rob2k68