Gtechniq wheel armour, 15ml

moorzy

Reaction score
is this really enough to coat 4 18"alloys inside and out? Just seems too little to my mind, am looking for something to keep the dust off as sick of bending done brushing.

yes. I done my 19's, calipers and exhaust tips and still have some left over. If applied correctly you'll be fine however it is difficult to see it being applied as its clear so just make sure you take your time and get even coverage.

Depending where you are i would maybe opt for something else due to the weather as it takes a few hours to cure, i made this mistake and it didn't last as long as it should so put some swissvax wheel wax on at the weekend.

Reactions: moorzy
I ordered some bouncers "looking sweet" alloy wax as cannot be ***** taking a few hours to coat wheels. Got some calliper paint so I'll give each wheel a proper clean as I'm at that then put this stuff on and see how it goes. :)

Reactions: scotty76
I ordered some bouncers "looking sweet" alloy wax as cannot be ***** taking a few hours to coat wheels. Got some calliper paint so I'll give each wheel a proper clean as I'm at that then put this stuff on and see how it goes. :)
Let us know how it goes. Always good to get product reviews.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
I know what you mean, but now's the time it's really needed with all the salt on the roads, if it get's cold enough to salt the roads that is. :)

I know what'd happen if I had to wait a couple of hours for the stuff to cure. I'd get the stuff on, I'd go indoors or crack on with summit else, it's start pisssing down and I'd not want to be ***** putting the round things back on motor. Trust me, I'm psychic about this type of shiit

Reactions: Supa Koopa