RS3 vs every other Audi RS?

Eigdoog

±§~Quadzackular~§±
Reaction score
Wondering if there is a video or does anyone know what the RS3 is like to other models say 0-100 or 40-100?

I can't see it being any slower really, well anything to write home about.

0-100mph perhaps albeit after that bhp is king so the big power ones will romp away imho.

TX.

Going by 1/4 times the RS3 will be ahead of the RS4, RS5 and behind the V10 R8 and RS6

Reactions: RYuill
If its faster than the RS4/5 then thats pretty good even if its 0.1 faster. Ive not looked at the times for a long while but if i remember the R8 and RS6 are again only a little bit faster so I'm terms the RS3 is one quick little car (till high high numbers come into it)

Just didn't know if anyone had done it before or have a video.

0-60 times are quite deceiving as it's only really a good test of traction, the M4 is a prime example, id say 99% of the time the RS3 would muller it off the line but in gear the M4 is ****** savage and would turn the tables easily.
100-200kph is a good indicator of a cars ability, I'd expect in this scenario the RS3/4/5 would be very close with the RS6/7 easily obliterating them

Reactions: 45bvtc
£1 for £1 in performance terms .... the RS3 is a bargain !

Reactions: 45bvtc and RGBARGEE
0-60 times are quite deceiving as it's only really a good test of traction, the M4 is a prime example, id say 99% of the time the RS3 would muller it off the line but in gear the M4 is ****** savage and would turn the tables easily.
100-200kph is a good indicator of a cars ability, I'd expect in this scenario the RS3/4/5 would be very close with the RS6/7 easily obliterating them
hey mate, owning both RS3 and F30 M3... I can tell you, once rolling, from about 100km/h, the M3 does have the upperhand... but supprisingly its closer than I thought...and its closer than my A45 was, by a long way... now that Ive tuned the RS3... in map 1 +2 ( DTUK talk), the RS3 is quicker... saying that, a tuned m3 is utterly mad... I took the module off my M3, as it was just too tail happy and wouldnt stop wheelspinning until the top of 3rd gear hahaha...

Reactions: mudfish and jimojameso
Do you mean F80 M3?
Sorry, correct...
once rolling, a tuned M3 is like GTR quick...if not quicker...actually, lets requalify that... once it gains traction it is that quick... but for me, the biggest problem is, living inner city, the m3 is not use-ably fast around town, with its limited traction.

Reactions: Eigdoog
The RS6 i was loaned for a week made my RS3 feel like a push bike at every speed, but doubly so at the higher numbers, 80-120 (on track of course) was just nuts, my 3 would be sitting there scratching its head wondering where the 6 had gone lol

The V8 RS4 never felt faster, and felt totally dead below 4k compared to how quickly the 3 pulls from low down, the rumoured new bi electric turbo RS4 should be a very different animal thou

Reactions: jimojameso