A good reason to have a dash cam

So frightening to read they dragged a woman from the car, and her nine year old son ran to safety.

Reactions: Jake 61
Personally I think its a good example why we should be able to carry firearms.

Reactions: jdp1962, Nilz, Jake 61 and 2 others
Having had a car nicked, I hate scum that do things like this.
Low life, lazy ******** that can't be bothered to do a decent bit of hard graft and get what they want, properly.

Makes my blood boil,

Reactions: Ghost
Personally I think its a good example why we should be able to carry firearms.
I disagree completely. We'd be reading a very different headline now... "A woman and her 8yo son were found shot dead yesterday. Police suspect an armed carjacking may have been to blame."

Arming the population doesn't work, just ask the Americans.

Reactions: xpoweruk
If bad guys know you can defend yourself they tend to look for an easier target than risk getting injured. Arming the population does work, ask the Swiss.
Having gun free zones only work in disarming the people there and not giving them the chance to defend themselves. Nigh on every mass shooting in the USA has been carried out in a gun free zone.

need to buy one with the rear facing camera on as well . strange thing today ,i live in south yorkshire near to cortonwood retail park for people who know the area and i was followed by a range rover in dark grey today ,part reg was AV52 followed me to stead lane in hoyland , it even overtook a single decker bus outside a school to keep behind me . noticed it following me and my first thought was unmarked police so didnt speed just accelerated when i had the chance to ,to gain a gap between us . droppped inlaw off at work at shop in hoyland . and as i turned around in a side street i watched it cross a junction just up the road ,which confirmed it had followed me , i shot off before it had chance to turn around . few minutes later inlaw phoned me to say it had passed the shop ,then turned around in the junction further down the road . it then came passed the shop and the driver looked in wearing a dark colour jumper . as though he was looking for the car.
what was strange was the fact that it was blatently obvious he was following me . 4x4 looked like a face lift version with the drl headlights etc .but on a 52 reg plate. gonna see if its there again tomorrow . only this time its getting followed by brother ,give it a taste of its own medicine and a phone call to the law .